Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 35

Thread: This country (the UK) has gone to shit. Discuss.

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    3,758
    The wWorld has gone to shit.....

    It feels like we are living through the first scenes of the film Flash Gordon....

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    3,758
    Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    I think the Tory party and all its 200k+ members should put up a huge collective fund from their huge collective wealth to help cover the black hole of debt that has ensued following their private election of Liz Truss for PM and the subsequent damage to our economy and the impossible costs placed on the poor and young people in our society.
    Should be a tax on being in the tory party and another tax if you voted for them

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,329
    Quote Originally Posted by shminkyred View Post
    The wWorld has gone to shit.....

    It feels like we are living through the first scenes of the film Flash Gordon....
    Only Dr. Hans Jerkov (formerly at NASA) has provided any explanation

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    3,758
    Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Aye,good job Brexit sorted it out ...........
    and the Billions that brexit would save and the money could sort out the NHS..... It was on the side of a Bus fronted by bo jo the clown so it had to be true

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Corcaigh, Éire
    Posts
    12,130
    Jeremy Clarkson and The Scum proving once again what a vile rag it is and cannot be trusted as a source of news.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3,103
    Quote Originally Posted by shminkyred View Post
    Should be a tax on being in the tory party and another tax if you voted for them
    My thoughts remain, and as you say!

  7. #17
    More racist
    More divided
    More hate
    Than ever before.
    Seems a very sad world , money orientation.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3,103
    Quote Originally Posted by dicko1969 View Post
    More racist
    More divided
    More hate
    Than ever before.
    Seems a very sad world , money orientation.
    But there are peoples/communities/individuals rising to some of those challenges.
    Not just free meals or food banks or heat banks but interesting designs like this one about crisp packets being turned into something like space blankets for the homeless, and indeed those in cold homes
    https://www.kcl.ac.uk/making-lifesaving-blankets-out-of-crisp-packets#:~:text=A%20blanket%20made%20from%20crisp, use%20plastic%20going%20to%20landfill.
    It is interesting as to how far this/or future governments will be pleased that others are taking such care of what in my opinion is a government responsibility, or else take action lest those such others may indeed rise up against them one day

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Muineachán
    Posts
    10,432
    It's The Kalergi Plan playing right out in front of us. When you vote, you're voting for an illusion.....
    Look at the most beautiful city in the world, Paris.... it's now a burning cesspit.
    There's no voting our way out of this, but the tide (people power) has to turn soon....

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Anxiety Avenue in Tinnitus Town
    Posts
    5,506
    Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    It's The Kalergi Plan playing right out in front of us. When you vote, you're voting for an illusion.....
    Look at the most beautiful city in the world, Paris.... it's now a burning cesspit.
    There's no voting our way out of this, but the tide (people power) has to turn soon....
    Yep absolutely.....Think millions around the world are waking up to this now which is good...Still far too many FAST asleep though...

Similar Threads

  1. This country/Prem and soft spots..
    By Kev0909 in forum Football Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 13th July 2022, 06:03 PM
  2. No shit Sherlock !
    By philfatkid in forum Football Forum
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 13th January 2021, 01:08 PM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •