Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Other games November 4th - November 6th

The BS beaten by 2 at home to the Foxes, who seem to have turned a bit of a corner.. for now at least. Nice opener from Teilemans

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    The BS beaten by 2 at home to the Foxes.
    Maddison was outstanding. Tore them to shreds. I think he’s a class player.

I'd have taken Maddison at one point. his pathetic behaviour against us in one game, turned me off him.
    Anyway, be interested to see who goes down. Bournemouth look the most likely. after that its anyone's guess.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    I'd have taken Maddison at one point. his pathetic behaviour against us in one game, turned me off him.
    Anyway, be interested to see who goes down. Bournemouth look the most likely. after that its anyone's guess.
    Yeah I remember that actually. I think he’s be a decent addition.

fucking league. theres no chance anyone else is gonna win it. when Fulham players do stuff like that in the last minute
    I thought it looked a very soft pen. Kdb threw himself to the ground while doing a pirouette.

Quote Originally Posted by jr81 View Post
    I thought it looked a very soft pen. Kdb threw himself to the ground while doing a pirouette.
    Agree, it was a ridiculous dive from a light brush of the boot on him and he flopped down. Embarrassing per usual.

Quote Originally Posted by 3underpar View Post
    Agree, it was a ridiculous dive from a light brush of the boot on him and he flopped down. Embarrassing per usual.
    That was my take. Also this perceived higher threshold for penalties. That was not applied in that case, imo. And then the handball against arsenal gets denied. No consistency across the refs.

That was my take. Also this perceived higher threshold for penalties. That was not applied in that case, imo. And then the handball against arsenal gets denied. No consistency across the refs.
    Yeah but feck them all. Hope city win everything we’re not going to win. They all wanted it last couple of years so let them have it now too.

Yeah looked like ref got caught up in the last second drama and home crowd screaming for it. Fulham deserved a draw. On replay it’s obviously a flop.

I'd throw Wolves in. They can't seem to score goals.