Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141518 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread: Spurs v Liverpool

We have seen those given, totally brainless from Trent as usual. Such incredible long passing but is that enough…??

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    He shoves him down. Depends what replay is watched. Could easily have been given
    You go on BBC Iplayer and check the Forest game. It was the exact same thing. a tiny push and the player went down.
    Either both are penalties or neither.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Agree - just saying it could have been given. They have been and will be again.

Need to be better in midfield second half, Thiago and Fab virtually on top of each other going after the same Spurs player numerous times that half, that positioning and positioning off each other in the press and counter press still needs so much work, if you analysed that at HT from the Spurs side you'd be playing into feet and when they both come, just pop it off to the guy next to them to look to release one of theirs against Trent, oh hang on, that's what they did a few times first half, although their best ball looking to release any of their players actually came from Fab I wish he could play a little threaded ball like that at the other end of the pitch for one of ours

Second half imminent, come the fucking FUCK on Liverpool, be a lot better this half, communicate more, verbally and visually to help each other get your positioning better as we used to, and nicking a couple more wouldn't do any harm either
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

So… second half imminent, who’s confident of three points??

Not me, not till the final whistle, just don’t trust us defensively at all.

Not confident tbh

Spurs will get better - surely

Corner to them already still 45 mins

Robbo has been a machine so far. What a rest can do eh

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Players run off elliot, happened 3 times in the opening 10. Watch Elliots decision making around the 15th minute when spurs had a minute and a half of pressure �� Don't think Trent like him there, barely passes to him.
    It's not much of a wall/shield between the pair of em
    Well, that has been the constant issue, but Thiago anf Fab aren't helping with 2 of them constantly going for the same player, all they had to do is go one sideways and their lad has time and space to look to release one of theirs one v one against Trent - People do need to factor how well we've supported Trent in our system and that this season we haven't been doing that at all well into any criticism of Trent, we all know he isn't the best defender, but we've always played in a way he is better supported because of that, this season we haven't in most games

Spuds corner again 47 mins

Almost a goal for Dier. Alisson saves wel

COme the FUCK on Liverpool, get going lively here, nick a third