Page 12 of 64 FirstFirst ... 256789101112131415161718192262 ... LastLast

Thread: LFC Up for Sale?

Was a follow on to my own one.. above SR..

..you just posted before me. A joke in response to them potentially writing off £1.5 billion... and only taking 7 or 8 times more than the £300 million they have spent on buying and owning this great club.

At present I do not think FSG are looking for a total sell but rather a buy-in stake

The way FSG increased LFC valued by expanding all the assets like stadium by LFC borrowing fund from FSG, and LFC need to pay interest rate to FSG. So they earn % and earn LFC value gain, spent little on players. American way.

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    At present I do not think FSG are looking for a total sell but rather a buy-in stake
    Agreed. As I have already said... there is still a ton of money to be extracted from us. Our club value is probably as high as it might go for a while BUT huge revenue streams are still in play and nobody knows the real numbers. Not even Swiss Ramble god love im

I think they are looking for a total sell (if the right offer comes in)

There wasn’t the media frenzy when Red Bird / Le Bron bought shares in the club and FSG have said that they always get interest in from other parties in buying a stake so who not just take up one of those offers instead of instructing banks to drum up interest.

Like 19x said, think we can forget any sizeable investement in the squad this winter after this announcement.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Agreed. As I have already said... there is still a ton of money to be extracted from us. Our club value is probably as high as it might go for a while BUT huge revenue streams are still in play and nobody knows the real numbers. Not even Swiss Ramble god love im
    Where is he now?

Probably in hiding - trying to cover his arse. ... has a huge rear I hear.

Quote Originally Posted by vin View Post
    Any fans of The Wire?

"The game is the game"

This is what we are up against. Corruption at the highest level.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/fifa-world-cup/qatar-getting-the-world-cup-over-us-was-linked-to-14b-arms-deal-ex-fifa-boss/ar-AA13RVSF
    As Clay would say......."Shiiiiìiiiiiiiiiittt"

Why straight to FSG and none to reinvestment?
    Because FSG won't put that money into the team, the real point is that there's not a hope in hell that a supporters group could generate anywhere near that
    "...and my inch is like a freight train, so I only use it in self defence"

Quote Originally Posted by vin View Post
    Because FSG won't put that money into the team, the real point is that there's not a hope in hell that a supporters group could generate anywhere near that
    And so how many supporters do we have? Some wealthy and some not. Perhaps 10 million world wide?
    Ton each?
    But maybe a major benefactor heading that group