Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 14545758596061626364

Thread: LFC Up for Sale?

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    Yep, well hopefully they'll be buried deep in the Championship by the time Bramley-Moore Dock opens fully....
    Luton and Sheffield United should finish in the bottom three.

I guess Everton's challenge is to be better than Burnley or Wolves?

Would be funny as fook to see that happen.

....and another slide on down to League 1 too hopefully..... 😂

Coming up to 30 years without a major trophy for the bitters.. THIRTY YEARS for a club that size
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Coming up to 30 years without a major trophy for the bitters.. THIRTY YEARS for a club that size
    Size? They've always been and will always be a small club
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

They are a small club compared to the top 5 LFC Man-united Chelsea Arsenal Man-city etc. they are on the similar level to Spurs but have even dropped just below them. still a fairly big club though.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

When I was a lad Everton were part of the so called Big Five clubs with us, Arsenal, Tottenham, Manchester United, although other versions had Aston Villa instead of Spurs. Happy days

Until Shankly Everton were the big club on Merseyside and by a distance.

As for US owners - I am definitely with my man Alan - I have no interest in Truck-Fest, to me that is worse even than "monstrous use of a biro.."

FSG agree to sell minority stake in club worth £82-164m to Dynasty Equity

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/66950170

"Liverpool owners Fenway Sports Group (FSG) have agreed to sell a minority stake in the club worth between £82m and £164m to global sports investment firm Dynasty Equity.

The deal ends the search for new investment by FSG, who wanted to retain majority ownership of the Reds.

The new investment will primarily be used to pay off the club's bank debt.

"Our long-term commitment to Liverpool remains as strong as ever," said FSG president Mike Gordon.

"We have always said that if there is an investment partner that is right for Liverpool then we would pursue the opportunity to help ensure the club's long-term financial resiliency and future growth."

Visit our dedicated Liverpool page
    Liverpool lost £100m of revenue during the Covid-19 pandemic, also spent about £50m on a new training ground in Kirkby which opened in 2020, as well as £12m re-purchasing their previous Melwood training base for use by the women's team.

The ongoing development of the Anfield Road Stand is going to cost an estimated £80m, and follows the completion of the new £114m Main Stand which opened in 2016.

The Reds also spent about £145m on transfers in the summer, bringing in midfielders Dominik Szoboszlai, Alexis Mac Allister, Wataru Endo and Ryan Gravenberch.

FSG are understood to be keen to reduce the bank debt the club has accrued through the financing of those recent infrastructure projects, and the new cash injection will help cover those costs rather than be directly used on future player transfers."

£82 to £164 Million - small change!

I'd guess on an estimated FSG valuation that's 2.5 - 5% of worth. Hopefully this group pipe up during board meetings and state investment in squad will bring increased dividends