Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Qatar world cup selection was based on a 14bn arms deal

Qatar world cup selection was based on a 14bn arms deal

"...and my inch is like a freight train, so I only use it in self defence"

Remember when the ESL was promoted in a panic, and all the politicians came to uefas aid.

https://thewhiterose.uk/investigation-into-ursula-von-der-leyens-dealings-with-albert-bourla/
    https://moderndiplomacy.eu/2022/10/21/pfizer-ursula-von-der-leyen-and-e35-billion-corruption/

Deleted her data, having been in discussions/negotiations with Albert Bourla, her husband was at Pfizer too.

I see John Cambell on YouTube has been looking at the excess deaths in the UK, and heart attacks in particular...

When Corbyn was over here for our last SECOND vote on the EU, he called it the European Empire.

It most definitely is and to some extent probably always has been, just more so now.
    Some much dodgy shit goes on around City, no one can convince me that big fat brown envelopes aren’t at play around them and decisions made about them.

The French usurped the Americans.. don't tell Steveo it doesn't make any sense

Its a crazy world when morals and decency go out of the window when money is involved. IF the FA has any moral compass, they'd stop England going to Qatar. The whole rainbow and kick out racism homophobia and sexism that they have pushed down our throats for a long while. Just seems a complete waste of time.
    Im all for showing hatred the red car. But actions speak louder than words. And by going to Qatar there is no actions shown
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by Taksin View Post
    The French usurped the Americans.. don't tell Steveo it doesn't make any sense
    Ahem - yes just as Sarkozy was intimating French troops in Iraq. A French President!!!

Do you know even the slightest thing about France? It’s demographics? The outrage at the war from day one?

Are you actually that obtuse? You can see no link here?

I think we know the answer.

It is again pretty obvious that Sarkozy is king maker for World Cup 2022 as he is offering the US the impossible. French troops, on the ground in Iraq. It’s there in black and white. That’s got to be worth more than any money to the US, destroyed global legitimacy and mired as they were in an illegal war, that has taken at least 2,000,000 lives and counting.

Or - is it the job of the incumbent French leader at any given time to hand out the WC

I mean hahaaaaa

Sadly it looks like the ONLY French leader offering the US direct military aid in Iraq of all places - and those bringing France back into NATO

Switch brain on.

l’Americain

Nothing to see here… Cough cough…

A really good conspiracy theory can absorb every fact in the world.

You have omitted a description of the role of the Kazarian mafia in these deals so I’m left with a little tiny hint of uncertainty that France’s arms deal with Qatar was arranged to benefit the Americans

Maybe you’ll say ‘petrodollar’ again and everything will be restored