Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Qatar world cup selection was based on a 14bn arms deal

Timelines my dear.

This is the rhetoric in 2010 - as the WC’s are handed out.

https://amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2010/jan/28/france-iraq-war-chilcot-goldsmith

“Blame it on the French”. Goldsmith

Which conspiracy do we believe.. the latest one by - lord of truth..

….wait for it….

…Sepp Blatter…

Hilarious.

yes, and footballer was high on the agenda on this timeline

Come on Steveo, you don't think all this comes from the dysfunctional Washington deep state do you? It's all orchestrated by the Kazarian mafia - they've been pulling the strings in the royal families of Europe since the 12th century.

Everyone knows that

I have been calling it was it is for years. While half the forum whinges about state owned clubs and human rights. All of which are abhorrent.

But

‘Petrodollar’ explains almost all of it. Even if it is inconvenient for you Taksin

Never mentioning Guantanamo, torture and rendition or 2,000,000 civilians dead…

No - it’s NATO allied Gulf Islamic nations stance on Gays that is all that matters. The only Human rights violations that count.. And why? Because you all eat their branded shit food, watch their sponsored TV and film, propagandised media and use their operating spyware systems - mobile phones and computers.

I am as guilty as any.. but I call it what it is.

So we ignore their sins. ‘Cause they own our culture. Despite the fact that THEY are allowing these oil states a free pass time and time again. And why… because they prop up the economy of the US AND they act as absolutely crucial strategic allies in the very region the US has its keenest eye. Control resources, and the currency it is traded in.

Wakey wakey… ignorance is no escape.
    Last edited by Steveo; 9th November 2022 at 10:38 AM.

Also - World Cup 2022 in the USA…? Again… they had one in 1994… but apparently it “should” have gone to them…?? Sorry run that by me again..

I guess we are to believe that Sarkozy Trumped them..

So governments CAN influence these things - just not a US one.. teehee… rofl

Hahaaaaaa.. there goes Sarkozy using his big cajones to bully the poor American’s outta their WC… Eh you - my little friends - you are not deciding ‘ou iz aving zis World Cup… az global bully and hegemonic monster in chief - I am… and wiz a £14 billion armz deal thrown in too… mwah mwah

We are ze rulerszz of ze world… dum de dum dum dum dum duuuum de dum - dum de. Dum duuum dum de…you get the point

We couldn’t stop your illegal war BUT we can chooze ou az ze World Cup… Errre Hogh he hogn errr

Vivre Le France… Allez allez

l’Americaine

Timing is everything.

And US foreign policy - hegemony is not dysfunctional at all (not falling for deep state BS) Like FSG they are kings at what they do. FSG extract money and the US MIC is superb at global control and manipulation.

The 20th century testimony to that.

You yourself are on record for saying that as global hegemonic leaders they don’t even need to sports wash.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post

Wakey wakey… ignorance is no escape.
    And waking up doesn't look too pretty neither

Rest assured I am not laughing along with your emojis - it only takes a small point of difference to be on the receiving end of some nasty insults so it's not worth the bother.

Anyway, the French arms deal seems a plausible part of the corruption that got us to Qatar 22. I'll keep the Kazarian mafia out of it if you keep the petrodollar out of it.. oh wait, you can't keep it out of anything - I forgot. Just like me with the Kazarians! How brilliant

You yourself are on record for saying that as global hegemonic leaders they don’t even need to sports wash.
    Yes, I don't need you telling me to wake up every ten minutes thanks. It's worse than listening to Russel Brand wrestle with the causes of everything that has gone wrong

What is it about the petrodollar that so scares you so?

Is it the fear of any discussion on the the topic that rankles most or simply that it would destroy your blissful ignorance?

What is it about the petrodollar that so scares you so?

Is it the fear of any discussion on the the topic that rankles most or simply that it would destroy your blissful ignorance?
    Have I ever expressed any fear? My only fear is the mind numbing boredom of getting bogged down in dispute with you about your conspiracy theory.

Out of interest, why do you think the American withdrawal from Afghanistan was such a mess?

It's also to avoid a circular argument

If you say the Americans are evil look at them

and I say, maybe they are just a businessmen doing a good job

and you say

'petro dollar', Russel Brand, Noam Chomsky

you avoid the necessity of discussing whether they are just businessmen doing a good job or indeed a bad job

you could be accused of fearing the discussion as the very discussion forces you to question your initial claim - the Americans are evil