Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 256789101112

Thread: Match Thread : Liverpool v Southampton

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Thiago was outstanding 93% pass accuracy and he was superb for those with a keen eye. Not easy with a rookie like Elliott and a miles off form Fabinho.
    well let's face it he's a mile above any of the other midfielders....

I mean he didn't play for the clubs he did, and the reputation he has because he's shit
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by shminkyred View Post

Easy mate.....sorry....Its a subscription service .....

I started reselling it to my mates cause I couldn't believe how good it is and how didn't know about it......lol
    I could have got you a 24hr free trial but he wont do it while games are on ....

Give me a shout here later if you like....... or message me on my whatapp and ill send you a couple of vids of what it looks like

https://chat.whatsapp.com/LtDept33ROb7cQLrZdcYUJ
    Now the World Cup is upon us, I’d love to have a discussion about this IPTV malarkey if we’re allowed to talk about it. With the current cost of living crisis, I really need to find a way to save some money, and losing sky sport would be a pretty good start.

Any advice/recommendations to an ageing technophobe would be most welcome. Cheers.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    Now the World Cup is upon us, I’d love to have a discussion about this IPTV malarkey if we’re allowed to talk about it. With the current cost of living crisis, I really need to find a way to save some money, and losing sky sport would be a pretty good start.

Any advice/recommendations to an ageing technophobe would be most welcome. Cheers.
    Theres a thread in the off topic mate.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Theres a thread in the off topic mate.
    Thanks Tees.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    We've looked as good as when we trounced Bournemouth 9-0 when they were getting battered by everyone and have managerial issues, let's not get carried away, we need to get a result here today, but this is a poor side bereft or confidence and organisation we're playing, as were Bournemouth when we played them
    This aged incredibly well, like the very finest of wines on our second half showing when their new manager reverted to the 433 system they are all used to

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    No no - v Bournemouth everything went in. This has been total domination
    This unfortunately did not - Steveo has an incredible proclivity for drastically over egging any performance in which Thiago has a rare half decent game

Southampton, under a new manager, in a new system their players didn't know, were the worst side we've played all season in that first half
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Steveo knows who our best midfielder is - who got us into the Champion’s league minus a single senior Centre back or a captain

Steveo knows that last season - if you take Thiago out of the equation we struggle to finish in the top 4 let alone run City to within a point while almost taking a quadruple.

There are however others who would try to pretend black is white. Some who are so desperate to have a pop they comment on games they weren’t even watching.

Steveo also knows that the new manager bounce can also be used to belittle an opponent despite it bing a known factor in un fancied sides getting surprisingly positive results.

First half v The Saints and we looked imperious at times. Better than we have in an age.. Sadly - for the biggest of Henderson fans - he wasn’t in the squad. No need to take it personally. Shouldn’t mean you have to belittle the result or performance or opponent.

And we all know when someone has an agenda…..

I guess what we needed was Henderson to come on and turn home points v a bottom dweller into nothing - as in the Leeds game.