Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Match Thread : Liverpool v Southampton

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    Elliot is improving rapidly this year. Can be hard on him cos the standards are so high but he has quality to be fair to him
    He has some quality with the ball, and he's started using his weaker foot for something other than standing on too, it's the pressing and counter pressing and defensive positioning and awareness that's the issue
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

This is total domination - we look as imperious as we ever have… but only 2:1

Mané would have scored a couple in a game like this. Diaz too to be fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    I haven't got a stream, but at least Elliott has contributed something substantial to make some compensation for his absolute dearth or defensively qualities, commentary described it as being De Bruyne esque
    Give me a PM mate.... I can sort you out a sub for Web stream TV (IPTV) channels. Cant believe how much I was paying sky and that before. Only problem is now I get to see every game but we're a bit shit.....lol

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    He has some quality with the ball, and he's started using his weaker foot for something other than standing on too, it's the pressing and counter pressing and defensive positioning and awareness that's the issue
    Agree. He’s great when teams are showing us way too much respect. We can see him exposed defensively regularly in the games where we have to face aggression. He’s a good squad man

Quote Originally Posted by shminkyred View Post
    Give me a PM mate.... I can sort you out a sub for Web stream TV (IPTV) channels. Cant believe how much I was paying sky and that before. Only problem is now I get to see every game but we're a bit shit.....lol
    Can’t believe everyone hasn’t cottoned on to this yet. Haven’t paid the cunts at sky a cent since 2009

I think Nunez is turning into a good partner for mo

Boooooooooooooom get the fucking FUCk in, 3-1 Nunnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez

NOT looking like Andy Carroll now is he you tw@ts For all our own who were quick to write the lad off, he was always going to take time, far from the finished article, but has qualities and attributes that can see him moulded into a top player of the very highest order
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    Can’t believe everyone hasn’t cottoned on to this yet. Haven’t paid the cunts at sky a cent since 2009
    that's because yous were all keeping it to yourselves....lolol cant believe what I've been missing

Lovely goal for 3:1

Should be 6:1… but we are playing sumptuous football at times here

Nunez is on fire today. best performance from him so far
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century