Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Big Ali

Any news of Big Bears injury? He's essential to our aspirations
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Hopefully he's back by the 17th for the utd game if he has done his hamstring
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Hopefully he's back by the 17th for the utd game if he has done his hamstring
    That match is at Anfield, we have excellent forwards and they are pretty average.

I'd fancy our chances if Xherdan Shaqiri was our goalkeeper!

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    That match is at Anfield, we have excellent forwards and they are pretty average.

I'd fancy our chances if Xherdan Shaqiri was our goalkeeper!
    Yeah I am more worried about palace away

But the manc games are hard to call still, even if they're shit they can have the game of season against us
    #FSGOUT

Quite right Kev, despite Sids very funny response.

The thought of Shaq in our goal is totally hilarious - maybe even worth it just for the laughs / as broad as he’s long is the powercube… Imagine playing him in the green jersey and winning… The ultimate insult..

Back to the point… Yes United games can always go completely against form or even quality as we should all know.

Am not to worried about Palace away since. we have the same amount of recovery time has them.. Usually the TV companies fix it so the opposition get a full week.
    They take the piss with us with the 1230 kick offs.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Am not to worried about Palace away since. we have the same amount of recovery time has them.. Usually the TV companies fix it so the opposition get a full week.
    They take the piss with us with the 1230 kick offs.
    Well the last 2 games home/away have been Draws.

but they've not beaten us since 2017..

One of those games we can easily drop 2 pts..(and good at doing so, like Luton)

Difference between title winners, i'm afraid.... way top4 is going, too many results like that will make us drop out of that too.
    #FSGOUT

The Luton game was a pain. but we did end up getting a point.. Like i said in the other thread we need to improve our away form. But i do fancy us against Palace. considering they have issues defending. they'll struggle not leave space if they want to attack us.. up to us to create more chances and take them
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Rumours Big Ali is injured until the new year 😩😩

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    Rumours Big Ali is injured until the new year ����
    For the umpteenth time.....

F*ck International breaks!!

For a moment there it seemed like we had gotten through one relatively unscathed with most of our first teamers coming back in full health and then we lose Jota during the game and now Ali for the rest of the calendar year, after doing in his hammy at the end of the match.

And while we're at it, fuck the 12.30 kickoffs as well and the greedy League and TV channels' insistence on having us play them more often than other teams have had to over the last several seasons.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!