Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Cody Gakpo

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    Correct me if wrong but Curtis's first yellow turned to red there was no diving involved. It was an accidental bad challenge 2 players going for the ball. One got there slightly first making the other roll over the ball.
    Mixed up, I meant Jota
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Isn't that the prick that dived for jones first yellow?

A new hated player emerges
    Remember Jürgen exchanging words with Richarlison during the match at quite close quarters
    He properly clobbered Thiago in maybe his first game for us, same match as Pickford on Virgil.
    Not sure Thiago ever recovered from that

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    Correct me if wrong but Curtis's first yellow turned to red there was no diving involved. It was an accidental bad challenge 2 players going for the ball. One got there slightly first making the other roll over the ball.
    Curtis tried to get his foot the other side of the ball so it would be between Bissouma and the ball, just got it stuck under his foot momentarily before it slipped off and caught Bissouma with very little force

That fat cunt Ange can fuck right off too, i fucking hate managers who develop as massive a culture of diving, trying to con the ref and trying to get opposition players in trouble as we saw yesterday, Spurs should face sanction for that, it was the worst i've seen for a very long time
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

James Pearce suggesting that Cody avoided serious injury against Tottenham and although he will miss our upcoming two matches, he may be available immediately after the international break.

That would be a great result given what we feared.

If we can manage to muster up two wins this week we would be well on our way to qualifying for the knockout stages of the Europa and would remain just two points off top in the League with most lads available.

I think at the start of the season we would have been delighted with that (hasn't come to pass yet of course) so to (potentially) go into the international break in such good stead despite the four red cards, corrupt refereeing etc would be some result and bode well for whatever our journey holds this season.

Loves the League Cup doesn't he?!?!?!

He took that goal lovely last night. Was a more difficult finish than it looked.
    VOTE JOCKY tae fix this fiasco.

Fuck right off.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Awful

How was our losing his fault? It was strolling pace for far too much of the game overplaying playing too slow & casual from start to finish, like we followed on from Sparta thinking we would stroll through it like that

I always think having a game like that Sparta one in which you can stroll & spend 80 plus minutes not getting out of 1st gear and still thrash the opposition are dangerous

Where & how Nunez & Elliott gave the ball away for their last 2 goals was absolutely criminal

For me he cant cope with pace of the premiership. I swear we only got him because Utd wanted him.