Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Other PL midweek games Jan 3rd to 5th

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Results have went against Everton tonight. That's them in the bottom 3. Plus Results this past week has made it very tight at the bottom.
    Still think Nottingham are a relatively safe bet to go down - they have two wins and two draws in their last five (not sustainable) yet for all that great recent work they're only 2 points outside the bottom three.

Meanwhile most if not all of the bottom 5 sides have lost 4 (or more) of their last 5 and are surely bound to find points eventually.

Think it's Nottingham, Southampton and one other for me. Would get a jolly good chuckle out of it being Everton at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Still think Nottingham are a relatively safe bet to go down - they have two wins and two draws in their last five (not sustainable) yet for all that great recent work they're only 2 points outside the bottom three.

Meanwhile most if not all of the bottom 5 sides have lost 4 (or more) of their last 5 and are surely bound to find points eventually.

Think it's Nottingham, Southampton and one other for me. Would get a jolly good chuckle out of it being Everton at this point.
    It seems really hard to say who will go down .
    But it dies seem Southampton and Forest the likely lads.

However, forest are a team gelling each game after huge investment and new players (23)

Southampton seem to have run out of impetus.

After that I'd go Bournemouth.

Fulham seem to be in good shape.

Then there is Everton, West Ham both in trouble.
    West Ham have a few very talented players.
    Like the Brazilian lad in midfield and the Moroccan in defence.

Villa , Emery will get them safe.
    Wolves too like Southampton off the rails.

I go Southampton Forest Bournemouth
    “We have to change, from doubters to believers—now.”

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post

I think they look the best side down in that more actually. But struggle to score goals. I think the wolves guy being back will boost the massively. Quality player. Gibbs-white.

Forest will be fine, a few players need to show up for them I.E lingard he's a lot better than he has been
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Sorry - I know it’s the cup… watching the United/Everton pre match on itv, Roy Keane - legend. The guy is fekin hilarious.

Wright just spoke about how he sympathises with the Everton fans etc blah blah blah… a nice long explanation of why they can rightly feel aggrieved…The anchor then mentions how all these players costing over £20 million quid and more doesn’t mean you even stand still - BUT can even go backwards… violins for Everton…

camera pans right to Keane… he is nodding his head - and speaks slowly and deliberately… Everton have a lot of very bad players….

Hahaaaa

If De Gea could do that more often we might nick 4th yet

Be great if both of these could lose. Not sure who’s worse.

VAR ruled out a 2nd Everton equaliser by a hairs breadth. Utd not looking great with opponents having a good go at them. Despite what some media and some of their support have said about recent form.

Everton on for 28 years without a trophy. Utd win with help from the officials. Hopefully they'll draw another top 6 side soon and get smashed out themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Sorry - I know it’s the cup… watching the United/Everton pre match on itv, Roy Keane - legend. The guy is fekin hilarious.

Wright just spoke about how he sympathises with the Everton fans etc blah blah blah… a nice long explanation of why they can rightly feel aggrieved…The anchor then mentions how all these players costing over £20 million quid and more doesn’t mean you even stand still - BUT can even go backwards… violins for Everton…

camera pans right to Keane… he is nodding his head - and speaks slowly and deliberately… Everton have a lot of very bad players….

Hahaaaa
    Keane is worth the admission fee alone, jajajajajaja....