Page 20 of 50 FirstFirst ... 1013141516171819202122232425262730 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Hates Klopp? #2

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    I wouldn't want anyone but Jurgen leading our club. It's times like this makes you appreciate the good times, never give up lads.
    Get in Ian... Good man

I wouldn't want anyone but Jurgen leading our club. It's times like this makes you appreciate the good times, never give up lads.
    Exactly Ian.

I never listen to idiots on sky or talk bollox.
    What's the point.
    Social media even worse.
    I doubt klopp listens too.

Klopp is I'd say the best manager we've ever had.

Quote Originally Posted by LFC-DPG View Post
    I know we’ve all mentioned it in the past but the Nunez and Gakpo money would have been far better spent on a new midfield. Crazy decision

Or 2 more players at the Mane - Bobby - Salah level. Instead we look to have got a striker who can't shoot and a centre back who plays up front on the wing..

Make no mistake we needed to invest MORE in that front line and the same again on the midfield over the last few seasons.

There’s more to a club’s budget than one transfer window dicko, or are you suggesting Wolves have a similar wage bill to us? Have they spent anything like the money we spent bringing in Alisson, Virgil, Konate, Diaz, Núñez, Gakpo and Jota?
    Most of those players have been incredible, fantastic absolute winners but right here right now… their collective performance versus clubs like Brighton, Forest, Leeds, Brentford and Wolves has been nothing short of embarrassing.

No, I am not taking the piss.

We need something to arrest the tidal wave of negative momentum and ill feeling around the club at the present moment.

It will be interesting come the end of the season to see in-depth statistical analysis on the season. In the "bad" season with Dortmund for example the underlying data suggested that they really were desperately unlucky for the results to land the way they did as often as they did despite the "eye test" whereas we genuinely look bereft of ideas a lot at the moment.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Quote Originally Posted by dicko1969 View Post
    Exactly Ian.

What's the point.
    Social media even worse.

Correct.. (not including Shankly for me) When you look at where we were, and where he has brought us. How he kept it going for so long too.. He has been epic.

Quote Originally Posted by dicko1969 View Post
    Exactly Ian.

What's the point.
    Social media even worse.

Social media is a f**king cesspit and unfortunately a lot of the YouTube "personalities" hold more power than they should over fan opinion on account of negative opinions and chatter naturally getting more clicks.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Being deluded and thinking everything is good and rosey when it obviously isn't and things aren't working, doesn't make you top fans and everyone else should support man city

Maybe we'll get rid of the dross and buy a few midfielders with a new manager, you never know, things can't get much worse
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Having been of football for a while has been good. Gives perspective. I totally agree. I have my gripes with Klopp caise of his loyalty to some players and the TAA RB insistence.

But he is one of the best. And I realize these are type of days that make us a different bunch. We weather storms. Klopp needs us now like we needed him when he came in 2015. I am behind him . Hope he doesn't resign. Every home game those who go the matches show him we are nothing without him. Sing his name from minute 1.

He is going to get it right. I wasn't born in the times of Shankly but it has that type of feeling. Shanklin stayed loyal to players a bit too long, but when he ripped it up and remembered who he was he got a second breathe and lifted us even higher. I want that to be Klopps story. Hope he shows that this 7 year nonsense wrong.

Klopp needs to go and remember who he was when he came here. The passion. The WBA 2-2, the running in the snow to celebrate a 3-3 equalizer etc. We miss that guy. The players fed of that. Remember that Lllalana winner at Norwich how they celebrated you'd swear we had won the league. Klopp needs to start enjoying football again we will enjoy it with him again. Win or lose. Klopp YNWA

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Being deluded and thinking everything is good and rosey when it obviously isn't and things aren't working, doesn't make you top fans and everyone else should support man city
    Correct. Don't think anyone is saying that though Kev. Just that Klopp isn't the issue. It looks bleak for him now for sure, but HE is up against it. Fighting with one arm tied behind his back. It's obvious to me - he got so much outta these players. Like I said for years. they were never all world class. not even close to it. a few - yes.. but he got such a tune out of so many players that would struggle in other sides. Certainly players that would not stand out.

Take a look at players who have played for Jurgen and then gone to pastures new.. They don't seem to look quite so brilliant do they. Even Robbo and Trent or Hendo.. for their nations they look ordinary. Salah himself - even at his peak was never able to perform the same magic for Egypt.
    Last edited by Steveo; 4th February 2023 at 06:48 PM.