Page 25 of 50 FirstFirst ... 1518192021222324252627282930313235 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Hates Klopp? #2

Why people thinking hes going to leave?
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    I'll tell you one thing if he was to be sacked he wouldn't be out of work for long. Newcastle for one would be all over him like a rash.
    He won't get sacked. Not a prayer those shithouse cunts have the balls to do that.
    He's likely to go himself I think. I fucking hope not, we'll drop like a brick off he does.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Why people thinking hes going to leave?
    He just looks sick as fuck and has done since the start of the season. Lots of things are starting to make sense now.
    If these shithouses are still holding the club come summer I don't see him staying.

Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp has said he will not leave the club unless he is forced to, and hinted at changes at Anfield during the summer. The German's comments come amid a run of poor form for the Reds, who are ninth in the Premier League and 10 points off a top-four spot.16 Jan 2023

To be fair he did say this a while ago..... but we know how things change.. not exactly going to come out and say he's leaving is he.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    He just looks sick as fuck and has done since the start of the season. Lots of things are starting to make sense now.
    If these shithouses are still holding the club come summer I don't see him staying.

Yep - all the stress and strain of the last 5 years catching up as he sees his side crumble.

Saw his daft refusal to answer Pearce. No need for that at all to be fair.

I am deeply worried about how long the gaffer will stay. The limbo we are in as a club may wel have tipped him over the edge after missing out on a quad last season?

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    I agree on that. if they are still being tight fisted he will go in the summer. which I dont blame him for
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Yep - all the stress and strain of the last 5 years catching up as he sees his side crumble.

Saw his daft refusal to answer Pearce. No need for that at all to be fair.

I am deeply worried about how long the gaffer will stay. The limbo we are in as a club may wel have tipped him over the edge after missing out on a quad last season?
    If he’s taking a journo stating that the club need a midfielder in an article as criticism personally it would lead you to believe he’s had plenty of input and authority over the signings or lack there of recently wouldn’t it?

Even more reason for him to stay and fight through this shitshow at the minute. He's obviously trying to build a new team with the signings of the forwards. So let him get his midfielders in the summer and as he proved a couple of seasons ago, he can get us back winning things again.

He had a spat a couple of seasons ago with Des Kelly at BT Sports when things weren't going to plan.
    As what's been said before Fergie was the same at Utd . He couldn't give a fuck who he upset, his team and club came first .

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    He had a spat a couple of seasons ago with Des Kelly at BT Sports when things weren't going to plan.
    As what's been said before Fergie was the same at Utd . He couldn't give a fuck who he upset, his team and club came first .
    I’d understand giving that little dope shreeves a bit of guff but this sounds a bit Irish so to speak.