Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161720 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread : Brighton v Liverpool

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    Man if you were watching this you’d be hoping Elliot was there because the 3 lads out there don’t want to know. I’d take all 3 off if I was klopp.
    I'm off to play Fortnite and turn the radio off now, just too painful, seen it coming every step of the way, every fuck up, every throwing the baby out with the bath water fuck up taking away from what made us so devastating and the team no-one wanted to play against, every piece of supposed evolution only serving to weaken us and detract from our incredible strengths

I've been talking about and warning about doing all the things we've been doing to weaken ourselves since the end of the 19-20 season, ridiculed for it by a lot here, yet here we are, everything I persistently said it would lead to
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

I’ve supported Liverpool for 35 years , I think this might be the worst and most frustrating period I’ve ever seen , maybe because of the heights we have been at in the last few years , it I despise watching them at the mo, absolutely fuk all happening anywhere, not one player anywhere near it

Matip without Virgil looks as lost as Gomez does when he starts

Whatever Klopp is saying to them, it's clearly not getting through.

How do you come out from a half-time break after playing that diabolically in the first half and then do that?
    And for his part, Klopp not making any changes at all after what we saw (or rather didn't see) in that half, in and of itself sent a message to them.

I feel really bad for that young lad Gakpo.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

2-0. Knife through butter. Fuck this.
    Like I feel like thrashing the living room here. These lads are an absolute disgrace to the badge.

and now 2
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Fab looks to of aged 6 years in two years time. Legs are gone.

I knew we’d lose this game. This season is mid table. We are horrible.

This is looking to be a pasting, lads.
    I'd take off Fab, the Ox, Hendo, Thiago, and bring on the kids (Carvalho, Elliot, Bajcetic) and Keita.

Shocking, this.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    Lol �� I’m not far off done for the year. This is fucking killing me watching thes twats every week.
    It's the having seen it coming since the end of the 19-20 season and desperately trying to get others to recognise it and seeing it slip and slip and slip ever since, like drip drip drip water torture for me 2-0 and no more than Brighton deserve, this isn't just on FSG, Jurgen does need to get a handle on it, because he and his coaching staff's proposed evolution and failure to recognise accidental evolution has caused this as much as the lack of investment
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Pen ruled out, maybe i'm lucky not to have a stream and to be watching, I watched the Cup game v Wolves, we're just not recognisable from the team we were or how we played at our best and that made us such a force

Jurgen and his coaches have lost their way with the team and the supposed evolution has been devolution, it's not fatigue, it's a change from what we used to do, to too much tappy crappy, no runs in behind, no effective press and counter press, too much over playing and playing in front of teams too slowly, positioning all over the place

I'm tired of saying it, we've done it the past 2 seasons, I've moaned extensively, we've then gone back to what worked, with it's effectiveness slightly diminished each time, to then try tappy crappy again at the start of the next season, it's like fucking groundhog day, we only had such a good season last time because we reverted to at least trying to play as we did at our best and because Elliott got injured and didn't ever get back in because we were winning

The Elliott thing is pissing me off, we tried it last season, it didn't work and fucked things up at the start of last season, just as it has been doing this season, last season he got injured and we reverted to what we're best at and what worked and won 2 trophies and played every available game, how THE FUCK do we not fucking learn from that or recognise it? Seriously, how the FUCK? We've now lost all the automation we had on our right that was so effective last season through persisting with Elliott again, the same as we lost all our automation on the left with Mane and Robbo through persisting with fucking about with that in 20-21

It's Fab 19-20 all over again, so obsessed and limited in their view in their status quo and their pipe dream unworkable supposed evolution to see the glaringly obvious that's right in front of their faces
    Koora-live.tv Brighton v Liverpool search