Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678912 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread : Brighton v Liverpool

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Opening 10, Brighton 2 attempts both on target 57% possession.
    Need to ride out the storm
    And us literally jogging around particularly hendo fab ox and Thiago

wow how bad is this start?
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

It’s ok, our attack will click into gear soon (this season hopefully)

Brighton love a foul don't they
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Poor old fabby can barely put one foot in front of the other. Looks like a 50 year old whatever the feck has happened to him

Shoulder into the back if Alisson's head as he threw the ball down field. Ref looking the other way of course thankfully Big Bear is OK.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Anybody know a decent streaming app for Android?
    My previous app isn't working anymore.
    I can't get a working stream anymore either, which, considering I pay for Sky and BT and neither are showing our game, their exhaustive attempts to block streams take the piss, £30 a month should be enough to watch all your teams games a season, all those demonising the proposed ESL, it's what we needed

Genuinely going to knock it on the head now, I pay a small fortune not to be able to watch all games, FSG have failed to invest in the necessary playing staff and have effectively privatised the club, which is for me is now incredibly reminiscent of the public purse, they have that many parties taking money out of it, it doesn't have the money to pay for the things it was created to support

Jurgen's made his own share of fucks ups, especially with the supposed evolution of the side and with the midfield recruitment and the retention of too many players who just aren't fit enough often enough to be drawing a wage and taking a squad place.

The Thiago signing as a supposed improvement on Gini has proved a disaster - He's simply not delivered any of what he was supposedly bought to - Not recognising the accidental evolution of the team in Fab's absence in 19-20 and moving players on and bringing the right ones in accordingly during the summer of 2020 was a monumental fuck up, we brought in Thiago, to let Gini go the following summer and kept Fab, when we'd proved to be far better with a different type of midfielder, an actual midfielder in his positions and the persistence with trying to be City in 19-20 with the tappy crap have all proved as great a part of our devolution as FSG's complete lack of investment

It has all gone to complete shit for numerous reasons and we haven't brought in or attempted to bring in the necessary midfield reinforcements this window nor did we in the summer and Klopp's insistence Elliott is up to playing as a midfielder in a side with supposed Premier League and Champions League is frankly some kind of sick joke as are our own who take incredible delight and every possible opportunity to bash the best club captain we've had in my lifetime

Yeah, I've had enough, I'll tune in to watch the televised games I already pay for, but as Kop On Portugal would say, "Fuck for this"

It's too fucking painful to watch from what could and should have been and the direction of evolution this side should have been taken in
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Brightond tactical fouls have been ridiculous. Literally each time we've had a break on they've made a sly foul. It's blatent.

Jaysus

3 fouls atleast for March.