Page 1 of 16 1234567811 ... LastLast

Thread: Stefan Bajčetić

Stefan Bajčetić

Let's give this gasún a thread of his own, because the boy... can play!

Some clips from last night's Wolves game...

https://twitter.com/serbfootyscout/status/1615493059906617351?s=46&t=zYClM673k3228tiYx33BNQ
    Offender Of The Offended...!!

It`s Better To Reign In Hell, Than Serve In Heaven!

One of the hardest skills in the game, and @ just 18 the only player in our squad who has that.. besides Thiago that is... weight of short pass under pressure. KWALITY

We have to be careful not to expect too much at such an age. As dicko has mentioned, he needs to be used wisely.

Yes, absolutely Steveo.
    The odd game here and there and some sub appearances will have to do. As unfortunately, all our league games are now Cup Finals. So even against bottom of the table teams, Klopp can't be taking many chances...

Looks a very good prospect. Hope he gets more games time. Very impressive whilst he was on last night.

"If you're good enough, you're old enough".

He certainly looks promising. I wouldn't have him starting every match or anything, but if Klopp chose to start him in some games and give him the last 15-30 minutes in others I'd be happy with it.

The fact that the midfield is crying out for change is well-documented and if he can be played alongside two seniors in matches in the midfield three I would be happy to use him and see how he gets on. He could feature alongside any two of Thiago, Henderson, Keita and occasionally Milner for some games whilst both that cluster or four get rotated and so do the younger lads (Bajcetic some weeks, Jones others for example) to try to ensure good experiences and a lack of burn-out.

I think he has played about half a dozen games for us and has shown the same levels of skill, composure and confidence since day one. I think he will get plenty of starts, only his physical growth and development will have to be monitored.

Hopefully Klopp isn't to careful....

No reason why he can't get into the team more atm

Hopefully something good will come from this season after all
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

I'd fire him on against Chelsea at the weekend.
    At the moment he's a better option than treacle legs Fabinho and a spent Jordan Henderson. Although in saying that, Henderson did have a bit about him at the WC when he had some energetic players around him in the England midfield...
    Even biscuit bones Keita had a decent game last night against Wolves.
    Although he did shirk out of a tackle in the first half that miffed me somewhat...

Agree with Kev and Justin. No time like the present and we are desperate for a different dynamic in there. The combination Fab,Hendo and Thiago is stale now for me and we need to go with something different going forward.
    Two of that three is probably ok but bringing in something different might change things for the better.
    I'd rather see it tried and fail than stick with the same and fail.

Defo worth a go. It’s just that expectation will be higher now and Chelsea are a stronger side than Wolves. You’d expect them to try and give him the physical treatment. He is only 18 and still very slight.

He clearly has the tools, but imagine a Hendo or Milner at 18 playing for Liverpool FC v Chelsea, in the middle, a midfield that has looked shot to bits. behind a front 3 that have been poor and in front of a back line that has been pretty woeful all season.

It’s a huge ask. If he does get the go ahead, he will have to be very disciplined. He will have to play like a seasoned pro of 24+.. No mean feet when you are 18. But as mentioned, the alternative, as we saw at Brentford v Wolves at Anfield and at Brighton, is probably worse.