Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891013 ... LastLast

Thread: Stefan Bajčetić

Spain’s manager Luis de la Fuente may consider calling up Stefan Bajcetic to the next Spain senior squad, as they are keen not to lose his services to Serbia. [@diarioas]

Makes sense.

Doesn’t mention if he was in fact “put in a sports camp”. 😉

After seeing a fair bit more of the lad, I genuinely don't get the fuss, teams have quickly become clued up on his one trick to get a couple of yard on them and have been dispossessing him with ease attempting his one trick in areas we really don't want a player in his position losing the ball

In the press and counter press, he's all over the place, it's one of the reasons I'm desperate for him to get a few starts with Hendo, because the lad has something, but unless he gets to play in a midfield with more positionally astute and intelligent players, he'll never amount to much, he's playing more and more like Fab positionally after a good start and that is never a good thing

I watch the Wolves 3-0 Liverpool highlights for the first time just now, Thiago and Bajcetic were a collective disaster on the highlights at least, almost everything Wolves created came through their area of the pitch and our one bit of quality passing came from Trent, releasing Nunez with an absolutely delicious top quality, pin point quickly up and down ball down the line, with back spin to make it sit up and hold up for Nunez after hitting the turf

The lad has promise, needs to wake up to teams having his number on his one little trick and serious quality help to develop the positioning, reading and understanding of the game of a top top midfielder
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

The lad was still 17 years old in October FFS and has had more of an influence on a team suffering relegation form, than Henderson had when we were in our pomp! Yet here you are trying to have a dig.

Imagine Henderson at 17/18 trying to carry any team, let alone this diabolique version of a shattered Liverpool. Now that’s a laugh.

We get it… You would rather we had lost without Hendo.

That’s who you are, but you are also a classic example of why Engerland can barely produce a player and cannot win a bean, despite all those easy draws, all those dives AND all those lovely decisions.

Still revelling in last nights win I see.

He oozes quality. There's no doubt about it, he shows real technical quality. That run back last night to stop a direct attack on goal was superb. He obviously isn't the finished article but you can see he's got it, we'll be lucky to keep hold of him in a couple years I think.

What exactly do you expect him to be doing at 18? And which other midfielders were doing it at that age?
    You're fishing.

We all dream of a team of Hendersons, lol...

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    After seeing a fair bit more of the lad, I genuinely don't get the fuss, teams have quickly become clued up on his one trick to get a couple of yard on them and have been dispossessing him with ease attempting his one trick in areas we really don't want a player in his position losing the ball

In the press and counter press, he's all over the place, it's one of the reasons I'm desperate for him to get a few starts with Hendo, because the lad has something, but unless he gets to play in a midfield with more positionally astute and intelligent players, he'll never amount to much, he's playing more and more like Fab positionally after a good start and that is never a good thing

I watch the Wolves 3-0 Liverpool highlights for the first time just now, Thiago and Bajcetic were a collective disaster on the highlights at least, almost everything Wolves created came through their area of the pitch and our one bit of quality passing came from Trent, releasing Nunez with an absolutely delicious top quality, pin point quickly up and down ball down the line, with back spin to make it sit up and hold up for Nunez after hitting the turf

The lad has promise, needs to wake up to teams having his number on his one little trick and serious quality help to develop the positioning, reading and understanding of the game of a top top midfielder
    Agree, he's no Mr Slippy
    "...and my inch is like a freight train, so I only use it in self defence"

Certainly think his emergence means we won't need to sign 4 new midfielders in the summer.

Thiago
    NEW HOLDING MID
    NEW RUNNING MID
    Henderson
    Bajcetic
    NEW MF (or hope Fab regains his mojo)
    Jones
    Morton

Quote Originally Posted by vin View Post
    Agree, he's no Mr Slippy
    😂

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post

The lad has promise, needs to wake up to teams having his number on his one little trick and serious quality help to develop the positioning,
    You're wasted on here, you should have your own podcast or something 🤣🤣