Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Stefan Bajčetić

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Mate, not only are you clearly peddling a false agenda, you are making huge mistakes with what actually happened. If you are going to use a minute sample pool like the Inter game.. (can only assume it's one of the 2 I posted ratings for) .. then at least try to get the facts about the darned game correct.

Fabinho wasn't even subbed - AT ALL - in the 1:0 v Inter and Thiago was highly rated in both games even alongside Jones in Milan. Both had good games BTW.

I know it hurts you that Thiago is our best mid, and it exposes your ludicrous assessments for what they are.. but we all have to face reality from time to time.
    It hurts me that we're not using so many other players to the best of their abilities andf no longer providing them with the service they thhrive on by trying to accommodate Thiago as a designated playmaker

Status quuo in eividencer as ever, commenting and writing to a players reputation rather than reality

In the highlights the commentator waxes lyrical about a wonderful ball by Thiago to Jota, in reality it was a wonderful idea, but the execution let it down, the pass being a bit too heavy, a little later 2 very similar types of balls played by other players to perfection, nothing doing

People, you being the most guilty of it here by a considerable distance, write and speak about Thiago based on his reputation and what he did at Barca and Bayern not what he is actually delivering in a Liverpool shirt

The 'glorious' or whatever they called it pass, the one i think he hit with top spin so it ran away from Mo didn't even feature in the highlights

I didn't specify a particular leg this following on from earlier posts on the subject i lumped them in together
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

It was the first leg at their place they were battering us in and we were desperately lucky not to be behind in Hendo had to ride to the rescue in and wrestle back control of for us to score 2 late goals to take a somewhat fortunate 2-0 lead back to Annfield

But unfortunately for you - Thiago was on the pitch for both goals we scored and virtually every minute of the game. Only being replaced right at the death by Milner for a round of applause.

So the assessment that Fabinho and Thiago had to be hooked is complete bunkum. Along with so much other bunkum.

Not really i just mixed up the leg i thought they were both hooked, the point remains we were being outplayed and in serious danger of losing the first leg until Captain Fantastic came on to save the day when almost leading us to an unprecedented quadruple, you just got confused about who did that, even forgetting Thiago didn't play in the Carabao

A player can hardly be deemed to have led or steered us to something they haven't played a part in ort have barely featured in, ort they played the entire game at a crucial stage min but only the actyual leader coming on to secure our progression saw us reach tghe final

I think we almost contived to throw the quarter final slumping from a 3-1 lead to 3-3 after subbing our leader v Benfica didn't we? With Alisson having to produce a stunning save from Nunez

We really seemed to struggle today without Thiago 'making us tick'

Bar the filthy style meltdown of Fabinho and Gomez in that second half v Real after a pretty decent first half display, although Gomez's meltdown did start first half, we've now won 4 and drawn 1, keeping 5 clean sheets and scoring 13 in our last 5 league games in Thiago's absence and we're again looking like 18-20 Liverpool again

The runs in behind are back

The shortest route to goal great decision making lightning counters are back

The all the team contributing to making the play and no designated playmaker is back

The being devastatingly direct is back

The impact of our full backs is back

The forward in tandem with Robbo on our left and width is back

And much much more, it's not all back to its best or anywhere near that, but doing the rights things and playing as we did in 18-20, our play, players and getting the best of them is returning - The TEAM is becoming the start again rather than trying to develop a fantasy revolving around one single player

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    We really seemed to struggle today without Thiago 'making us tick'

Bar the filthy style meltdown of Fabinho and Gomez in that second half v Real after a pretty decent first half display, although Gomez's meltdown did start first half, we've now won 4 and drawn 1, keeping 5 clean sheets and scoring 13 in our last 5 league games in Thiago's absence and we're again looking like 18-20 Liverpool again

The runs in behind are back

The shortest route to goal great decision making lightning counters are back

The all the team contributing to making the play and no designated playmaker is back

The being devastatingly direct is back

The impact of our full backs is back

The forward in tandem with Robbo on our left and width is back

And much much more, it's not all back to its best or anywhere near that, but doing the rights things and playing as we did in 18-20, our play, players and getting the best of them is returning - The TEAM is becoming the start again rather than trying to develop a fantasy revolving around one single player
    We've never lost to united when Fabinho has started.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Yea, but don't let the facts get in the way of a bogus theory.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    ...At 6

He lost a cup game v united back in January of 2021 playing CB with R.Williams in the FA Cup 3-2

Records v United for their LFC careers

Fab**
    Played 10 Won 5 Drew 3 Lost 2 with 1 Assist

Hendo
    Played 29 Won 9 Drew 10 Lost 10 with 2 Assists

As captain**
    Played 15 Won 5 Drew 7 Lost 3 with 2 Assists
    Not captain
    Played 14 Won 4 Drew 3 Lost 7 with 0 Assists

The Klopp era** stats are noticeably better

Thiago
    Played 4 Won 2 Drew 1 Lost 1 with zero assists
    Lost in the same game mentioned earlier January 2021 in FA Cup

I like Bajcetic a lot, he is a fine prospect, needs educating on his positioning and on making tactical fouls when it is necessary too also and he'll go on to qualify as homegrown, which considering his obvious talent is very good for us