Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Squad construction - and the future.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    😂
    I got kicked from Twitter ages ago for saying the wrong things to right wing cunts. Rumbled twice using different emails.
    Happened x2 to me.
    1x for asking brexiters to explain the £350m bus.
    1x calling Lineker a "sallop" re Shrewsbury.
    “We have to change, from doubters to believers—now.”

Excited to know the 3+ new midfielders for next season.

Also Keita Oxlade Milner , sales of Jones Fabinho, Thiago,

Would leave only 3;
    Bajcetic, Henderson and Elliott

6 new midfielders could be signed.

Liverpool must believe in Tyler Morton, Bobby Clark, not sure who else could step up, a huge risk anyway.
    (Conor Bradley

I'd be signing 6 new midfielders. 👀😵*💫🤣

Ive not been banned on Twitter.. only ever sent one message and that was to George Galloway calling him a lunatic. and i was blocked.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Find twitter yhe most toxic.
    Only use social media for my close family and for buying/selling.
    No validation social media.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    So you suggested someone would enjoy getting killed and you wonder why you were banned ?
    No, i suggested someone might enjoy an open top cavalcade ride past a grassy knoll, they imagined the Lee Harvey-Oswald scenario themselves, technically i didn't write anything wrong or offensive, they added that element themselves
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by dicko1969 View Post

Also Keita Oxlade Milner , sales of Jones Fabinho, Thiago
    I suspect two mids will be brought in rather than 3 and that none of Jones/Fabinho/Thiago will be sold - but let's see!

Likes of Bellingham, Kone, Thuram would be exciting and I do think Klopp could do a decent job with someone like Mount even if I'm not personally desperate to see him here.

The rest of the season will fly in now so won't be too long until the window.

I don't think anyone would buy Fabinho anyway. Not based on his performances this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurthers View Post
    I don't think anyone would buy Fabinho anyway. Not based on his performances this season.
    Serie A side perhaps - could see him working at Roma under Mourinho - but I agree.

Just on Fabinho actually, I saw a bit on Redmen which (I may have figures wrong here, apologies) stated that Fabinho had around 27,000 total career minutes played versus Casemiro's 21,000 total career minutes played.

A difference of 6,000 minutes - that's the Lion's Share of 2 extra seasons of football (playing most League games) in Fab's legs - may go some way as to why he looks "older" on the pitch than he is.

On minutes and needing players, Keita, Milner, Ox and Arthur (most of them departing, possibly all) have played a total of 1,943 minutes this season - part of the reason I don't think we necessarily need to buy 4/5 midfielders - their accumulated minutes are VERY replaceable in the aggregate.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Serie A side perhaps - could see him working at Roma under Mourinho - but I agree.

Just on Fabinho actually, I saw a bit on Redmen which (I may have figures wrong here, apologies) stated that Fabinho had around 27,000 total career minutes played versus Casemiro's 21,000 total career minutes played.

A difference of 6,000 minutes - that's the Lion's Share of 2 extra seasons of football (playing most League games) in Fab's legs - may go some way as to why he looks "older" on the pitch than he is.

On minutes and needing players, Keita, Milner, Ox and Arthur (most of them departing, possibly all) have played a total of 1,943 minutes this season - part of the reason I don't think we necessarily need to buy 4/5 midfielders - their accumulated minutes are VERY replaceable in the aggregate.
    Milner must be 1000 of those minutes

Quote Originally Posted by dicko1969 View Post

Also Keita Oxlade Milner ,[ b]
    sales of Jones Fabinho, Thiago[/b]
    Certainly would be the right thing to do, maybe we can ship Thiago back to Bayern in a deal involving Gravenberch coming the other way, as he's much more the gravy we need, huge Gini upgrade if Jurgen gets him bedded in quickly and properly
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”