Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Squad construction - and the future.

Quote Originally Posted by dicko1969 View Post
    Terrible preseason is an understatement.
    It was a joke.
    The players arrived back Monday, flew to Singapore the Tuesday 10 000km+
    Then played x3 stupid games , 3 sides 30 mins each.
    That was a pathetic preseason .
    Compare the summer of 2019 , Liverpool had a perfect preseason.
    Much more organised, thorough, and eased back in to the new season.

Klopp has said , about 8 months ago.
    He complained or simply stated; these boys play too much football with no break.
    Soon you'll want them to play 12 months a year.
    Which is ineffective what has happened.
    We played a friendly immediately after the charity shield. Konate got injured. Was that game necessary?

I don't know if our "behind closed doors" friendly v Villa happened after the 1st game of the season.

The fact these games were in the schedule is stupid. Klopp must be able to influence that?
    "...and my inch is like a freight train, so I only use it in self defence"

Quote Originally Posted by vin View Post
    We played a friendly immediately after the charity shield. Konate got injured. Was that game necessary?

I don't know if our "behind closed doors" friendly v Villa happened after the 1st game of the season.

The fact these games were in the schedule is stupid. Klopp must be able to influence that?
    Jurgen fucked up trying to insist on 'a proper pre-season' when we'd played every available game the prior season and there was a smaller break, that can't be disputed
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

It's all Jurgen's fault.. Or should I say Thiago's? .

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    It's all Jurgen's fault.. Or should I say Thiago's? .
    If Fabhino can be blamed for the terrible errors Adrian made against Atlético de Madrid, he can blamed for this..
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    If Fabhino can be blamed for the terrible errors Adrian made against Atlético de Madrid, he can blamed for this..
    He's actually never been seen in the same room as Lee Harvey Oswald. If the cap fits?......

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Jurgen fucked up trying to insist on 'a proper pre-season' when we'd played every available game the prior season and there was a smaller break, that can't be disputed
    Liverpool didn't have a proper preseason, that wasn't klopp's choice.
    It was an awful preseason preparation.
    So unprofessional.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    He's actually never been seen in the same room as Lee Harvey Oswald. If the cap fits?......
    Could be you never know he gets around! the look out of the titanic. coulda been Fab in a previous life
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Trump had me banned from Twitter for 2 weeks for twice suggesting he might perhaps enjoy an open top cavalcade ride past a grassy knoll

I'm still unsure as to how suggesting something someone might enjoy is a periodic bannable offence
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Trump had me banned from Twitter for 2 weeks for twice suggesting he might perhaps enjoy an open top cavalcade ride past a grassy knoll

I'm still unsure as to how suggesting something someone might enjoy is a periodic bannable offence
    So you suggested someone would enjoy getting killed and you wonder why you were banned ?

😂
    I got kicked from Twitter ages ago for saying the wrong things to right wing cunts. Rumbled twice using different emails.