Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Curtis Jones

Curtis Jones

Start of 2020 (2019)we were raving about Jones.
    I certainly was.
    The previous thread is closed .

One of the threads/ quotes.

"Overrated VERY overrated, had some nice touches and was brave with the ball tonight, but created nothing, didn't link well with Robbo or Origi (although Origi doesn't link well at LFWD) went awol from LCM loads of times in the game which was unhelpful, didn't release Robbo or Origi once

He went awol from LCM chasing glory at 2-0 up against Shrewsbury in the 2-2 and the lad who created their 2 goals was just running at will at his leisure, unchallenged through where Jones was supposed to be, I don't have time or patience for Gerrard wannabes who think they're better than they are and lack discipline to hold their position and do the basics in the position they're 'supposed to be playing'

I get really bored with local lads getting over hyped, he's no Gerrard, Fowler, Owen or MacManaman, he's not even close to bringing anything like what they brought to the team yet."

Really not kicked on in 3 or 4 years.
    Disappointed.

Still young 21/22 and just signed a new contract (lucky) , I guess for resale.
    “We have to change, from doubters to believers—now.”

He's tall, strong, pretty good at receiving it under pressure and his first touch is generally fine.

He's not brilliant at anything, but I had rather hoped he could be a Piano Carrier in our side.

Injuries have really held him back and needless to say we can do better when it comes to the starting XI but still has time on his side for depth/cover.

A shit Henderson to be honest

can't see him starting for any club in this league unless it was everton lols
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Really disappointed with Jones. Yet another sick note. He can’t be that bothered about playing, always seems to have some little niggly injury that keeps him out for ages.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenson78 View Post
    Really disappointed with Jones. Yet another sick note. He can’t be that bothered about playing, always seems to have some little niggly injury that keeps him out for ages.
    Is it just me or does it look like he had put on a few pounds? He didn't look fit to me last game he played.

He’s bang average the Same as Elliot , decent touch , neat and tidy and absolutely nothing else , people always mention stats and that they can do this or that , but you can genuinely see when someone has great quality even at a young age , he scored that great goal and has dined out on it for years , I had massively high hopes for him same as Harvey when he came in but I don’t think they will ever be mainstays.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    A shit Henderson to be honest
    can't see him starting for any club in this league unless it was everton lols

Jeebus wept kev, a shit Henderson, there’s a thing….

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Jeebus wept kev, a shit Henderson, there’s a thing….
    Henderson had a brilliant 2-3 years for us.

Should be loaned out next season

Henderson undervalued.
    Very much part of success between 2018 to 2022