Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Your team v Wolves

Your team v Wolves

The fixture has a sting in the tail - no replay then.

Massive upcoming fixture this if we don't want the Champion's League sides increasing their lead over us. Only Champion's League qualification and the Champion's League left to play for. Wouldn't be optimistic about either.

.........................Alisson

Trent.......Konate.....Gomez...Robertson

........................Bajcetic

...............Keita...........Thiago

....Salah...........Núñez........Elliott

Wouldn't particularly mind a front three of Salah/Gakpo/Núñez either, or indeed a combo that doesn't involve Salah.

Difficult season this, to say the least.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

We won’t finish in the top 6 I reckon

Even though we looked more solid today we still conceded another 2 to Brighton, 8-4 down on aggregate against them this season, 2 defeats and a draw.
    Christ I wouldn’t back us to beat anyone this season

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    We won’t finish in the top 6 I reckon
    That's entirely possible.

Think the gap between 6th-10th will be pretty congested so we could finish anywhere in there. If indeed we don't finish 11th or something.

Won't get much better chance to pick up some pts against a team that struggles to score more than us

then everton too, they're even worse than usual.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Alisson

Trent Matip Konate Robertson

Henderson Bacjetic Thiago

Salah Gakpo Nunez

Back to basics, line a little deeper, frequent runs in behind from Mo and Nunez and attempts to connect them when they're on from midfield and defence, frequent well timed runs from deep from Trent and Robbo with our CBs and LCM and RCM also looking to connect those

The press to be led and started by our forwards with the required intensity

Let's ditch this overplaying tappy crappy no runs in behind shite and gte back to being the Liverpool no-one wants to play and who teams can't press or play our against
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Just desperate to win this one.

A sad indictment of our sudden drop-off perhaps, but a win would give us such a lift.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Just desperate to win this one.

A sad indictment of our sudden drop-off perhaps, but a win would give us such a lift.
    It is NOT a sudden drop, it's been managed decline by Jurgen, a breaking down and loss of all the automation brilliant and devastating
    Working relationships throughout the entire team over time through Jurgen and his staff's own decisions, he could have been a Shankly, Paisley, Fagan, Kenny or Rafa, but has become his own Souness

All those great managers recognised the strength and importance of the system and importance of the automation of each individual players role and all the players roles working in harmony and combination, like Souness, Klopp and his staff and video analysis team have failed to recognisse the ultimate importance of all these elements

Jurgen has effectively ripped up his own Champions League and title winning model and undermined, disrespected or moved on the players most important to it working pursuing his personal football fantasy as sure as Souness laid waste to 30 years of all of that in EXACTLY the same way

The very pinnacle of Klopp's Liverpool's levels of performance, automation and in Jurgen's and Linders own words 'near perfection' in most games in it, whether people like it or even now choose to accept or deny it, came in the fifteen game run in Fab's ansence in our title winning season

The only people responsible for laying complete waste to that through changes that disrupted, inhibited and over time, resulting in what we're witnessing now, a complete irrevocable loss of all the automation, patterns of play, working relationships and absolute and total breakdown of an incredible winning formula and system are Jurgen and his staff

It's not 'sudden' AT ALL

It can be simply catalogued

Fab back in for Hendo 19-20 instantly, with one stroke laid waste to the absolutely incredible levels of automation, positioning off each other, pressing and counter pressing, runs and movement of our forwards and full backs and mids, including the likes of Oxlade, Keita, Lallane, Milner stepping in at midfield or forward positions, each playing their role in the system when called on as it was under Shankly Paisley Fagan and Kenny, all now seemingly obviously orchestrated by Jurgen's manager on the field rather than Jurgen himself, Henderson's interpretation, vision and organisation of the system and players in it