Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121316 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread: Wolves v Liverpool

Quote Originally Posted by fiordearg View Post
    If Klopp can't solve this I fear its the end
    It’s over

Quote Originally Posted by fiordearg View Post
    This is not the bundesliga premier league is higher standard and unforgiving.
    It’s all relative. He also didn’t have a massive wage bill and team of CL winners at his disposal when Dortmund collapsed. This is an implosion level I can’t recall ever at this club this fast after such recent success.

Quote Originally Posted by 3underpar View Post
    It’s all relative. He also didn’t have a massive wage bill and team of CL winners at his disposal when Dortmund collapsed. This is an implosion level I can’t recall ever at this club this fast after such recent success.
    Eerily similar to rafas time. Rafa didn't have the same success obviously but he had us competing more than we had in a long time. Then the off filed stuff with the owners and the shit on the field. We were bad the year after getting 2nd with rafa. Same feeling to me.

Taa with a throw in in their half and everyone hiding. Fucking joke these lads have become. Everyone out.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    True - the question is - who is playing well..? Name one player that is actually performing? It’s a huge worry. Squad wide malaise. No belief. Klopp body language not good,

Nunez has the touch - pass and shot of a horse.
    It is the change of system and way of playing you were one of many salivating over and calling for when we were winning the games top trophies

It isn't malaise, it is lack of belief from a group of players recruited (except Thiago and not in a good way) to fit a style of play they were very successful in to play a system they have no experience of and limited ability in, its not the formation, it's the type of football the style of play

"If it aint broken don't fix it" I'm a Liverpool man, I believe in that virtue, I called it and reminded people of it over and over and over and over again while they wanted to play more like a City side whose arse we handed to them, who themselves adopted almost every trait of out title winning side to improve

You could not make it up, and you'll mostly try to, but I've been warning and warning and warning of this and the change of style and the loss of automation since the back end of 19-20 - Losing 3-0 to Watford and the other shite results

We lost 7-2 to fucking Villa with only Hendo and Mane missing from our best 11 and STILL people wouldn't see it and Jurgen and his staff and our "I'm not sure what on earth they get paid for" fabled analysis team couldn't recognise it

It started in 19-20 breaking from time served Liverpool traditions that made us successful for 3 decades

Under Shankly, Paisley, Fagan or Kenny, no way on this earth, from how the team evolved and the player who took possession of the shirt evolved it and himself did Fabinho get back into the team, not ever, not under any of those managers, he probably got sub appearances to try and show he could rise to the challenge and facilitate the team playing to the levels and in the way (distribution and pressing) it had in his absence and if he couldn't show that, he'd have been gone in the summer

Jurgen did this, he needs to sort it out and get his head out of his own arse and stop blaming the players and accept responsibility for his fuck ups
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Fuck this. Gonna watch the rugby

Yep don't be surprised if Tuchel or someone is in the dug out soon. An average Utd team are 4th we should be doing better

@19 - you can’t just keep playing the same way with the same players and not expect them to break down.

We tried that - & Guess what happened… they tried it and players broke down. Also you cannot just play the same way and expect other sides to never figure you out.

It doesn’t work like that.

Quote Originally Posted by jr81 View Post
    Eerily similar to rafas time. Rafa didn't have the same success obviously but he had us competing more than we had in a long time. Then the off filed stuff with the owners and the shit on the field. We were bad the year after getting 2nd with rafa. Same feeling to me.
    Agree that that situation is probably the closest to this disaster.

How poor must Henderson, Milner and Fabinho be in training to not get into that midfield.