Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 97

Thread: Other Games 18-20/02

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    23,842
    Surely potter is getting sacked soon?
    #FSGOUT

    we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    34,791
    They shouldn’t even think about it until 10 games into next season but that’s not how it works these days unfortunately

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Muineachán
    Posts
    11,001
    Surely he'll be given the full term of his contract..... PL is sooo forgiving, lol...

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    23,842
    Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    They shouldn’t even think about it until 10 games into next season but that’s not how it works these days unfortunately
    they'll just see the money spent

    something not right there though... already can tell that.
    #FSGOUT

    we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    34,791
    I don’t believe Potter has chosen all those players.

    Mind you, Brighton play very good football but don’t score enough goals … a theme developing?

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    34,791
    So frustrating, wave after wave of Leicester attack for 25 minutes with De Gea having one of his “games” keeping them out.
    Suddenly Rashford gets put clean through at the other end and scores. Wtf were the Leicester defence?? No one within 20 yards of him???

    Utd 1-0 Leicester

  7. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    So frustrating, wave after wave of Leicester attack for 25 minutes with De Gea having one of his “games” keeping them out.
    Suddenly Rashford gets put clean through at the other end and scores. Wtf were the Leicester defence?? No one within 20 yards of him???

    Utd 1-0 Leicester
    Their goal difference is only one better than ours on +11.Arsenal and City's is over 30 and Newcastle have +20. Ten Haag seems to get a lot of single goal wins as a boss there. I hope my theory that he's more of a cup tie winning boss than a regular league challenger comes true. He'll be backed financially more than Jurgen no doubt. He'll need to adapt the longer he stays in the job aa Klopp has. Hopefully at least a number of years before they see a CL or PL win.

  8. #38
    Rashford looks offside all day long from the VAR angle shown on Sky but goal stands for 2-0.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    3,830
    Well hoe the fuk did Rashford not get offside for that.... It's like they do everything to give them the advantage

  10. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by shminkyred View Post
    Well hoe the fuk did Rashford not get offside for that.... It's like they do everything to give them the advantage
    Howard Webb in overall charge of VAR nowadays. We'll have to get used to it now.

Similar Threads

  1. Other Games 11-13/02
    By miller0863 in forum Football Forum
    Replies: 97
    Last Post: 16th February 2023, 10:55 PM
  2. Other Games 03/02-06/02
    By miller0863 in forum Football Forum
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 12th February 2023, 01:29 AM
  3. Other games 29/10
    By Steveo in forum Football Forum
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 31st October 2022, 02:51 PM
  4. Other games 08/10
    By Steveo in forum Football Forum
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 14th October 2022, 08:49 AM
  5. Links for games potential new site for games
    By Nineteenx in forum Football Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 29th March 2022, 10:33 PM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •