Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Your team v Crystal Palace

Quote Originally Posted by dicko1969 View Post
    After 2 wins everyone was optimistic, then boom a hugely disappointing result and back to the gloom and dramatic comments.
    The Real result was all about poor selection including Fab and Gomez and desperately poor defensive errors and play by both

Apart from 9 attempts each and Real being one ahead on target 6 to 5 we were ahead in all the other basic match stats, possession, passes completed etc
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Alisson

Trent Matip Van Dijk Tsimikas

Milner Henderson Bajcetic

Salah Wagbo Nunez

No more Fab or Gomez please, both should have been out of the door a very long time ago

Milner or Keita or even Jones or Oxlade, anyone but Fab or Elliott at RCM - Let's play like Liverpool from the start like we did against Real and continue playing like that in this game, not drop off and think we're a footballing side this group of players never will be. Let's try and reinstill the disarming of any attempted opposition press by Hendo at No6 going back to Virgil or Trent on occassion and that being the cue and trigger for runs in behind for Nunez and Mo for either to try and connect, that's how we consistently and comfortably disarmed attempted opposition presses throughout 19-20

who the fuck is wagbo?
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    who the fuck is wagbo?
    Gakpo

Ok sounds reasonable then
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    who the fuck is wagbo?
    We could do with him.

If Nunez has indeed not travelled, I would go with Wagbo at LFW as long as he understands he needs to be making the runs in behind and not persistently coming short, in the last couple of games in the Prem and against Real for me he showed he is beginning to quickly understand the more physical and aggressive nature of the Premier League and Europe's top competition against some sides, his rolling their mid and powering away from them v Real a good example of this

I think it will be very interesting to see what kind of movement and link up in combination he and Bobby can produce also and as he is used to playing LFWD and cutting in on his left and making outside in runs to meet crosses having scored a few in his career from headers from such runs, I think it's well worth starting him there

Alisson

Trent Matip Van Dijk Tsimikas

Milner Henderson Bajcetic

Salah Firmino Wagbo

Need to really shore that midfield up, experience and know how, better reading of the game and positioning to support Bajcetic and his development better are far more important than 'legs' I've seen more than enough of Elliott, Oxlade and others come in and give it plenty of legs without ever being an effective part of the press and counter press, Milner also played some quite penetrating passes in his last outing at RCM

Need a really huge performance full of intensity, quality and maturity with great decisions making and to get the win in this one tonight

I’d be happy with that but think Klopp will persist with the hapless Fabinho but rest Bajcetic and play a midfield of Henderson, Fabinho and Keita.

Shame nunez is injured otherwise i'd leave 2 in midfield with firmino as AMC ... attack the best defense n all that..... solution to sorting midfield.. ~???? don't play a midfield, simples
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Pretty shocked at the odds, we're by far favs for this we've not exactly been amazing and palace have drew to 3 good games at home in last 3 home games even the draw is 4/1 palace 4.7/1
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.