Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 252829303132333435

Thread: Match Thread: Palace v Liverpool

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    Get a load of this from BotStrap...

Nunez is a complete forward who possesses great pace, skill, and strength, making him a difficult player to defend against. He is a clinical finisher who is capable of scoring from both inside and outside the penalty box. His positional awareness and movement off the ball are excellent, which allows him to create space for himself and his teammates.

He has already shown maturity and composure beyond his years, both on and off the pitch. He has a great work ethic and is always looking to improve his game, which bodes well for his future development.

With his raw talent and potential, Nunez has the ability to become one of the best strikers in the Premier League in the coming years. I have high hopes for him, and if he continues to develop at his current rate, he could be a key player for the club for many years to come.
    LOLOLOL ......

Its handy though...I used Chat GPT to rewrite my CV....and put together a business proposal.....

You still need to tellit what you want it to do...how you want it to sound and feed in the info...... It's like the secretary I always wanted...lol

LOL. The conspiracy theorists are out in force. Anything more than 2 lines must be AI. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    What sort of gibberish do you be spouting. All your posts read as if you’re a bot.
    Which bit did you disagree with?

Quote Originally Posted by JockStrap View Post
    Which bit did you disagree with?
    “His final delivery left a lot to be desired all night but he’s a real handful at corners and free kicks and we can see the carrot at the end of the tunnel”

He was playing as the 6. Don’t think he even got into a position to deliver anything all night. He’s never been a handful at corners and not sure what the carrot at the end of the tunnel means.

Nothing too controversial being posted or anything. Just seems fishy. Have at it.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    By leftist you mean just decent and not at all racist or bigoted?
    Well ironically that is exactly what I was referring to
    The self-described not at all racist or bigoted decent people.... have you ever met one ?

The research I've posted on here before, tends to support the idea that in the west, leftists are being more racist than rightists, just its the kind of good racism the lefty seems to believe in...

With chatgbt
    Income inequality is a sign of oppression when it's black and white.
    But when it's black and jew, it's harmful to suggest income disparities is a sign of oppression between groups.
    There are more examples, but its fundamentally programmed to be a leftist.
    You can't give a machine logic and data analysis tools and get such shit answers without programming it to be that way.

If you left an AI off with logic and data analysis, it will tend towards being fairly based. Which in general is the antithesis of woke.

You see it with the SNP lass Sturgen, and the lib dem woman Jo. They are consistently undone by holding beliefs that are internally contradictory. In both instances undone by questions regarding what is a woman !

A quick summary of this issues when dealing with a leftist.
    Trans women are women... no different than cis-women.... but cis-women have privilege compared with trans .... who are no different than them..... (how do you discriminate against people where there is no group distinction between the two?).......
    So a transwoman is always a woman ?
    Yes.
    Even if they've been convicted of rape ? Yes, actumally maybe not..
    Even if my biological father says he always identified as a woman ?
    Yes, he was always a woman.
    He was a woman when he impregnated my other mother ? Yes.
    Am I the offspring of lesbian sex ? Maybe...
    Can a man identify as a woman in court and have the judge ignore the bond between a cis woman and her baby ? I'd suggest NO is the answer but they tend to have had a meltdown before getting this far.....

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    Hadn’t really noticed anything politics. Just mean it sounds like a wiki post when chatting about players and the like. Sounds like it’s lifted from a brochure or something
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-11736433/Nine-shocking-replies-highlight-woke-ChatGPTs-inherent-bias.html

Elon Musk described it as ‘concerning’ when the program suggested it would prefer to detonate a nuclear weapon, killing millions, rather than use a racial slur.

The chatbot also refused to write a poem praising former President Donald Trump but was happy to do so for Kamala Harris and Joe Biden. And the program also refuses to speak about the benefits of fossil fuels.

Experts have warned that if such systems are used to generate search results, the political biases of the AI bots could mislead users......