Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Your team v Wolves

Your team v Wolves

The "bounce back" after Real Madrid that never was. A hard, hard watch that.

........................Alisson

Gomez.......Matip.....Van Dijk...Robertson

........................Henderson

.................Elliott........Bajcetic

....Salah............Firmino........Núñez

Praying for Núñez to be fit. Gomez not someone I particularly want to see on the pitch but would try him at right-back (definitely not central) after that performance from Trent.

Performances like that do not merit Champion's League football whatsoever and the raspberry ripple kit, like this season, is cursed.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Good God no. There has to be a better midfield we can play than that

well if we don't win this, they all can be dropped for rest of season at home, with the crowd...... against wolves no exuses

Klopp can drop himself too.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

At what point does Trent go into midfield?
    Wolves at home is as good a time as any I reckon.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Good God no. There has to be a better midfield we can play than that
    Very open to suggestions. I rate Bajcetic, I like some of the passes Elliott spots to bring it forward (though he does misplace some and leave us vulnerable on the counter) and Fabinho is highly questionable at the current time.

Alisson

Trent Matip Van Dijk Robertson

Milner Henderson Bajcetic

Salah Wagbo Nunez

as it should have been for tonight's game bar the missing Nunez

I don't get it, Bajcetic is a great promising actual midfielder with great positional sense and good reading of the game, playing him with Hendo who reads it well and stays with his man and gives a solid foundation for other midfielders who can read the game to form a strong press and counter press through consistent good positioning is surely a no brainer, why the fuck we started Keita today and left Bajcetic out only to bring him on after all over the place lose headers the are favourite for to 5'6" Modric Fabinho only fucking Jurgen knows, that midfield line up to start today after what happened midweek was fucking scandalous

Before all and sundry start slating the midfield selections, let's remember Jurgen ditched and disrespected his senior midfielders blaming them for his won shortfallings for the last game v Wolves fielding

Thiago Bajcetic Keita

He lost the game 3-0 with an absolutely disastrous midfield performance, which is exactly what would have happened today had he played that same midfield
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Very open to suggestions. I rate Bajcetic, I like some of the passes Elliott spots to bring it forward (though he does misplace some and leave us vulnerable on the counter) and Fabinho is highly questionable at the current time.
    Bajcetic Is quality. He’s going to be a brilliant player for us.

Drop salah, play elliott there - he cant be less effective than our highest earner who demaned via his agent he be paid his "true worth". Done fk all since that deal. Greek in for robbo, whose end product is usually zero. Drop trent or pick him in a midfield with any of ox, jones,carvalho (why cant he get even a few mins??), and bajcetic (should be 1st name on teamsheet fom now on, how embarrassing is that for the senior pro's if they acually had any shame). Omit fabinho keita and henderson from the squad.

Quote Originally Posted by JockStrap View Post
    Bajcetic Is quality. He’s going to be a brilliant player for us.
    I think so too - my hope is that he can endure this "thrown in at the deep end" situation and be part of a side that scrapes 4th in the end. Sure, it wouldn't be a trophy or anything like it, but for a young lad to help us get through a testing period and contribute to us weathering it would definitely build his confidence for the future, rather than featuring in a side that loses 4 matches in a row or something.

Time will tell. Hopefully next season we can manage his minutes in such a way that we don't rely on him too much. I love watching him play but we really shouldn't feel we "have" to play an 18-year old just now!

Indeed Syd and if he were being paid his true worth, this evening he would have earned less than any of the waitresses at my favourite bar in Birkdale, The Tea Rooms, and that’s before tips.