Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151619 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread: Liverpool v Wolves

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyliver View Post
    Needs to make some subs at half time , I’d take Elliot off , I honestly think he is garbage , I’m not even going to mention the age anymore , I just think he’s not good enough
    Too slow, weak, can't tackle, can't shoot. And that dive was truly pathetic. He's total dog shit.

Huffed and puffed a bit. Should be1 up at least. Not great but not utterly shit.

HT - Boring as fook. We should be ahead but it’s 0:0

Poor again. better team but thats not saying much
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Huffing and puffing a bit. But we did create some good chances and should have taken at least one of them.
    Mo seems like his head has gone completely. is his mind now on his move to PSG in the summer? I would take him off and bring on either Bobby or Gakpo. i always think we play a bit sharper when Bobby plays.
    Ref getting his cards out too much for a game which hasn't even been niggly.

Poor half from our lads, far FAR too much overplaying, going backwards then backwards again when there were forward or progressive passes on

I'd hook Fab and Elliott for Hendo and Milner at HT, both have been woeful, some of what Fab has done has looked ok, but he's completely lost his man 4 or 5 times when Wolves have gone long and they have only been a decent header back to that midfield runner to have a 4 v 4 with 3 runners and no pressure on the lad with the ball to open us up like a tin of sardines and get themselves in front too many times
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Also it’s alarming big time salahs form , when he gets into the box in that usual position where he cuts back in he doesn’t know what to do , it’s honestly like I’m waiting too unzip a mission impossible style mask and Sinama pongolle is underneath

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Poor half from our lads, far FAR too much overplaying, going backwards then backwards again when there were forward or progressive passes on

I'd hook Fab and Elliott for Hendo and Milner at HT, both have been woeful, some of what Fab has done has looked ok, but he's completely lost his man 4 or 5 times when Wolves have gone long and they have only been a decent header back to that midfield runner to have a 4 v 4 with 3 runners and no pressure on the lad with the ball to open us up like a tin of sardines and get themselves in front too many times
    I’d leave fav and take bajetic off , he’s playing ok

That 11 isn't working and it needs changed at half time. They'll plod along for 70 minutes this lot then it will be too late.
    Get Robbo on and get both full backs pushing on

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post

Fabinho could score a hat trick and you'd still hook him !!