Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Gary Lineker

BBC making pure cunts of themselves. No change there then. Pack of right wing shills.

I think we should let anyone and everyone in. so Lineker can be happy.. while he lives in his multi million pound house.
    (joke) as for MOTD. I never watch it anyway
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

More and more names ruling themselves out, perhaps the BBC should approach Matt Le Tissier.

Fair dues to Lineker. They had no problem with him criticising the Qataris on MOTD but on his own private account he's all but sacked for his own opinion

I wonder how many he’s taking in?

Quote Originally Posted by LFC-DPG View Post
    I wonder how many he’s taking in?
    I think he took in a family of Ukrainians but they're very clean.

He took two refugees into his home as far as i know. Turkish or Baluchistan I think

Quote Originally Posted by faridtoxteth View Post
    He took two refugees into his home as far as i know. Turkish or Baluchistan I think
    One was a Law student I think. Stayed with him 20 days

Match of the Day will go ahead without presenters or pundits as it focuses on the football. Lmfao

The salient point is that all broadcasters should be impartial

Well that's just fucking hilarious Broadcasters jobs is supposed to be to keep viewers informed by providing accurate new coverage including holding the Gov to account as Sir Robin Day or Paxman would have, not doing that is showing incredible bias and favouritism to the gov, clearly not being impartial and preventing any hope of democracy functioning

There are a plethora of examples i could give, i'll just go with the one about the NHS, they have consistently let Tory health sec blame the pandemic for NHS waiting lists and continually repeated that lie themselves when it is entirely untrue The pandemic increased them, but not massively or at anywhere near the same rate as Tory Gov from 2010-2019 when they were hitting new redord highs through drastic underfunding each year
    Impartial
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”