Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 12345678912 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread : Bournemouth v Liverpool

What the fuck has it got to do with you pr1ck? Excuse me, but I'm not going to continually respond and answer to the cyber stalking of one of the forum tw@ts other accounts, which it seems apparent such a new account following another posters line of attack and approach is
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Come on lads , put us in 4th…. Joe cole and crouch doing a huge piece on how amazing Harvey Elliot is and how well he’s playing , he played very very well against Utd , but he had been awful the 6/7 games before that . I think some players just get touted as a big thing and everyone always jumps on it , wit that being said I hope he plays well today and we get the 3 points

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    What the fuck has it got to do with you pr1ck? Excuse me, but I'm not going to continually respond and answer to the cyber stalking of one of the forum tw@ts other accounts, which it seems apparent such a new account following another posters line of attack and approach is
    Touchy. I don't excuse you for that language.

Calm down, 19X.
    Just a WUM

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    Calm down, 19X.
    Just a WUM
    Which is it. A WUM or an existing member with a different account or a bot? I'm getting confused here.

Maybe you shouldn't tolerate his response towards a fellow fan. That would be the correct approach.

Quote Originally Posted by JockStrap View Post
    Touchy. I don't excuse you for that language.
    I haven't used any foul language, go back to writing absolute amateur hour shite on ThisIsAnfield with your sad mate

It isn't coincidence, new posters don't just arrive here of all places and start cyber stalking other posters certain posters don't like for continually showing them up as know nothings

Lads, we have a match to enjoy and recently spanked Man United.

Can we not?

I haven't used any foul language, go back to writing absolute amateur hour shite on ThisIsAnfield with your sad mate

It isn't coincidence, new posters don't just arrive here of all places and start cyber stalking other posters certain posters don't like for continually showing them up as know nothings
    "What the fuck has it got to do with you pr1ck?"

OK. Whatever.

It's funny that you think I'm stalking you. It's a forum. I reply to lots of different posts. You're about the last person I would stalk but none of my posts have been disrespectful.

Come on the Reds. 4-1.

pr1ck is foul language?

Here we go, come the FUCK on Liverpool, administer the bumming, get the win and another absolutely vital 3 points here today