Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst 12345678910111215 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread: Real Madrid v Liverpool

Madrid signed probably the best 2 young midfielders in world football.

Camavinga was the difference once he came on in the WC final. Argentina was nullified but for that 3rd goal. He and Tchoumeni were so powerful. Camavinga played kind LBish but neutralized Argentinas right all by himself.

So terrifying these 2 boys.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    It’s a schooling so far - as it was at Anfield.

Alisson saves onto bar
    We gave all 5 goals away horrendously at Anfield, I didn't think they played particularly well at all or schooled us, they hardly had to play at all for any of their goals and all 5 were really really bad goals to let in, and we should really have scored at least another 1 before Gomez let Vinicius have a free shot on his favoured foot and we should have scored at least 4 on the night, spurning some better chances than the ones Real scored from
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by HLOGI View Post
    Madrid signed probably the best 2 young midfielders in world football.

Camavinga was the difference once he came on in the WC final. Argentina was nullified but for that 3rd goal. He and Tchoumeni were so powerful. Camavinga played kind LBish but neutralized Argentinas right all by himself.

So terrifying these 2 boys.
    2 absolutely monstrous players

A flurry of crosses from us. Better but nothing to get too excited about. Their one and two touch football is on another level

Mo wins a free kick having been dragged down, we never EVER get those given when Mo's persistently held and fouled like that in the Premier League

Come the FUCK on Liverpool, sort your fucking touch and finish out and your final ball out here when these opportunities present themselves for fucks sake, intensity, focus, concentration, due care and attention with every touch, pass, shot or header

A flurry of crosses from us. Better but nothing to get too excited about. Their one and 2 touch football is on another level
    7 shots to 3

First goal will be very important - assuming it's not late on like the 90th minute

Be great if real somehow hit a wall here now

A flurry of crosses from us. Better but nothing to get too excited about. Their one and tow touch football is on another level
    Nah Madrid is nother gravy. We had or shot at them in our prime and couldn't. Nauseating to lose to the same team for the 4th time in 6 years and their neuggbours in the other year. They have our number sadly.

"Benzema just strayed offside again" He was offside for their winner in the final, he's offside and let's in run, dummying it in effect, there's no way he's not interfering

Score here Liverpool

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    7 shots to 3

First goal will be very important - assuming it's not late on like the 90th minute
    Think a later goal or goals will be better from a nerve point of view on their side and sustaining of a charge from our point of view. 3 is 4 after 77 minutes will do 😀