Page 9 of 36 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151619 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread : Man City v Liverpool

Come on Robbo , better than that.

No pace down the left.
    Jota doesn't fit the klopp ethos of pace down the sides.

Jota more no10 / no9

Gakpo sleeping let Rodri go there

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Dynasty View Post
    He's done that four times in this game already by my count (probably more).

It's pretty clear that City's coaching staff gave Grealish one instruction for the game today which was to hug the sideline as much as he could all game since Trent would either be too lazy or too lost to cover him like a proper fullback's supposed to.
    Oh dear, that's what City do in every game, they keep both wide forwards very wide to make the pitch as wide as possible, and they switch the ball quite frequently, which is why whoever plays left and right for them always gets lots of times in a game in which they receive the ball in lots of time and space on either flank to run at their full backs and give all their full backs a really tough game

It's like you've never watched City play in any game other than against us, this is what they do very successfully week in week out

Standard full back play and defensive play, you move as a unit, if the play is on your left, the entire back four moves across together, which leaves space on your right, as it did when we release Robbo at the other end
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Robbo's having a terrible game.
    Trent's doing the usual Trent things.
    Elliot shouldn't be in that starting lineup.
    The rest of the midfield is so-so.
    ....and other players need to step up.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Oh dear, that's what City do in every game, they keep both wide forwards very wide to make the pitch as wide as possible, and they switch the ball quite frequently, which is why whoever plays left and right for them always gets lots of times in a game in which they receive the ball in lots of time and space on either flank to run at their full backs and give all their full backs a really tough game

It's like you've never watched City play in any game other than against us, this is what they do very successfully week in week out

Standard full back play and defensive play, you move as a unit, if the play is on your left, the entire back four moves across together, which leaves space on your right, as it did when we release Robbo at the other end
    Bollocks!

Compare how much space Robbo is leaving ghe winger on his side versus how much freedom Grealish is getting on the other side.

He's a terrible defender, and people like you who keep making these sort of lazy excuses for him are doing him no favours.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

"and on the sixth day god created Manchester City" wtf!
    Just who do they think they are?

Decent half from us. considering the blimps that are the officials. The Turnip lino on Salahs side.waited at least minute before he called Salah offside. just letting Salah know whos the boss.. This is the problem with our a official. Ego ridden scumbags
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by Kop On Portugal View Post
    Elliot can't pass, can't tackle, can't create... I can't understand
    It is a mystery, another figment of Jurgen's imagination that he is a top top player, like with Jones and Gomez and Keita and Fab

All he had to do with the ball for what should have been Mo's second was hit it with the right weight a5 yards furhter in front of Mo with his left, his strong foot, curling it in front of him to take Mo further away from Grealish and in front of him with his greater pace, an easy ball for a professional footballer on their strong foot if they have the bottle to play it
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Dynasty View Post
    Robbo's having a terrible game.
    Trent's doing the usual Trent things.
    Elliot shouldn't be in that starting lineup.
    The rest of the midfield is so-so.
    ....and other players need to step up.
    No other choice...
    Keita ?
    Oxlade ?
    Jones ?

😅 😅😅

Bajcetic injured
    Thiago injured
    Milner 73yo

A few of our lads are well below their best today so being level at half-time isn't terrible, considering.

Need a few lads to wake up in the second half.

Besides Grealish being Grealish my main grumble is Salah not attempting to get Jota in earlier - that would have been a huge chance for 2-0.

Still. A 45-minute match of footie to play.