Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 202324252627282930

Thread: Match Thread: Liverpool v Arsenal

I'm tad annoyed at Fabinho's smirk when he commits a foul. 1/2 of them were incorrect. But most of the time hes slow footed and brings the opponent down..Stop the silly behaviour and play better. To be fair hes been much better in the last few games
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Same in any if he fucks up, i'll be the first to say so, i only call out really bad errors that lead to goals or something as glaringly obviously damaging to our play usually, it's not any kind of agenda Fab, Elliott, Gomez (at CB) and Thiago are regularly called, they've been the main contributors to such things, i'm also quick to praise them when they do good things

Thiago was better yesterday than for a long time, playing quick and direct, not overplaying and involving the rest of the team a lot more, he even released a player down the line with a perfectly weighted ball WITH backspin, so i'm hopeful we see a lot more of that in the games to come

It also isn't really Thiago's fault Jurgen attempted the designated playmaker thing to disastrous effect, even binning off 2 senior pros for amateur youngsters as THEY must have been the issue, not his ill fated idea, then a 3-0 thrashing by bottom club Wolves later, the penny dropped that it was his plan that created a multitude of issues after all, none of that is actually Thiago's fault to be fair, he was just doing what he was asked to
    I honestly can't recall in the last 4 years where you have been critical of Hendo.
    "...and my inch is like a freight train, so I only use it in self defence"

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Same in any if he fucks up, i'll be the first to say so, i only call out really bad errors that lead to goals or something as glaringly obviously damaging to our play usually, it's not any kind of agenda Fab, Elliott, Gomez (at CB) and Thiago are regularly called, they've been the main contributors to such things, i'm also quick to praise them when they do good things

Thiago was better yesterday than for a long time, playing quick and direct, not overplaying and involving the rest of the team a lot more, he even released a player down the line with a perfectly weighted ball WITH backspin, so i'm hopeful we see a lot more of that in the games to come

It also isn't really Thiago's fault Jurgen attempted the designated playmaker thing to disastrous effect, even binning off 2 senior pros for amateur youngsters as THEY must have been the issue, not his ill fated idea, then a 3-0 thrashing by bottom club Wolves later, the penny dropped that it was his plan that created a multitude of issues after all, none of that is actually Thiago's fault to be fair, he was just doing what he was asked to
    Automation station scores vs Arsenal please?

Linesman's elbow on Robbo is all over social media.
    Referees/officials saying Robbo deserved it.
    At least it should keep the spotlight off PGMOL's incompetence and/or corruption and/or inconsistency for a few days.

This is just typical of the hypocrisy we face on a weekly basis. A shove from Mitrovic.. on an official an 8 game ban isn’t enough. An official elbows our play in the throat .. shut up and get on with it.

The elbowing official gets no punishment what soever.. wait for Robbo to receive a nasty challenge now and nothing will be done. The officials are all in it together.. Deceitful bunch. and i despise them with pure distain

Tbh I don’t think he meant to hit him.

Guess the elbow to the throat area, was a greeting of some kind then??

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Guess the elbow to the throat area, was a greeting of some kind then??
    Not denying the contact. I just doubt he was expecting to make contact. More trying to shrug him off. Still should be punished mind. Still a poor reaction.

I know, to be honest i could careless. picky things like that don't bother me. I just want the right calls to be made on the pitch.
    We have had the odd bad call. But over all this season. the poor results are simply at the feet of the manager and players