Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678912 ... LastLast

Thread: Champions League quarter finals

Sadio was absolutely useless when he came on.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Sadio was absolutely useless when he came on.
    He also has been injured this season.

Again. coincidence? The oracle will probably find a way to prove that it has nothing to do with being overworked at all. His poor form in a far weaker league too is down to Klopp and Elliott, and Fabinho and Thiago.

Quote Originally Posted by trueandred View Post
    I hate to say it but City are pure tragedy-chanting, book-cooking, insecure, plastic, cheating scumbags.
    Just added a smidge to it.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    They'll win the treble I think.
    Napoli and Real the two left who might have the capacity to stop them and even then....

It would be so weird rooting for Real in a Final.

Suspect I wouldn't watch it, akin to when Chelsea played Man City.

Quote Originally Posted by buck3y3nut View Post
    Weren't we linked with him before he went to Bayern?

Looks like we got the better CB out of the 2 from RB!
    Yep, I was the only person here or anywhere else pretty much raving about Konate before he was on anyone's radar, and saying he was by far the better defender of the 2, but there were concerns about his injury record
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Napoli and Real the two left who might have the capacity to stop them and even then....

It would be so weird rooting for Real in a Final.

Suspect I wouldn't watch it, akin to when Chelsea played Man City.
    Yeah I hope Napoli come good but it has to be said City are hitting form at the right time.
    They'll take Utd to the cleaners in the FA cup final, even the most optimistic fan has to admit Arsenal are going to struggle to cope with City breathing down their necks. We know this because we've been through it many times.

Yeah I hope Napoli come good but it has to be said City are hitting form at the right time.
    They'll take Utd to the cleaners in the FA cup final, even the most optimistic fan has to admit Arsenal are going to struggle to cope with City breathing down their necks. We know this because we've been through it many times.
    Man City have the easier fixture list than Arsenal in terms of remaining League games.

The one upside (if Arsenal missed out on the League) is there's a slim chance that the Arsenal fanbase might start joining our shouts of "cheating scumbags" - if anyone running the Beautiful Game had a set of swingers on them and cared about more than Offshore accounts then Man City would be playing in the Conference.

I hope I am wrong BUT the title is Arsenals imo. City will drop points. Arsenal have little distraction and easier run in.

I've never rated Tuchel, he got lucky with the squad he inherited at Chelsea and still took it backwards after winning the Champions league through his knowledge of how to stop City that season from the Prem

Too much not playing the ball when it was on from Bayern tonight as well, it was quite frustrating to watch, we all konw i hate overplaying
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    I hope I am wrong BUT the title is Arsenals imo. City will drop points. Arsenal have little distraction and easier run in.
    City have a game in hand. Arsenal have to play them and Newcastle.
    I think they're going to bottle it.