Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 478910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Liverpool set sights on Mount

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyliver View Post
    There have been many players over the years that have really disappointed when there was huge expectations but probably none more so than Thiago .
    He has been so frustrating during his time , even surpassing Keita which is saying something
    I agree with every single word of that, can’t fault it

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    I agree with every single word of that, can’t fault it
    Aye 19 lad your constant posting is relentless like our geggenpressing of 19/20 with the same levels of automation.........im impressed sir.

There have been many players over the years that have really disappointed when there was huge expectations but probably none more so than Thiago .
    He has been so frustrating during his time , even surpassing Keita which is saying something .
    I really believe we have to sign one or two midfielders who are the opposite of what we have done with Thiago, robust , athletic , an ability to ride challenges and play when you are carrying a slight knock .
    He was an absolute baller on his day , unfortunately those days were to few and far between

Oh yes a huge anti climax no doubt about it,

But signing a lad at almost 30 - one with a poor injury record even in his prime… Did smack of desperation. We can’t really afford this type of player in his prime but will try and take one now his star is on the wane and the fee is attainable.

Anyone who saw him live knows something though. The guy is top top top quality. I mean as good as you will see anywhere technically Maybe just Shy of a Luke Modric but in that league. Sadly misused - not Klopp’s fault but necessity dictated… He ended up working as a grafter

Quote Originally Posted by darrenpotter View Post
    Aye 19 lad your constant posting is relentless like our geggenpressing of 19/20 with the same levels of automation.........im impressed sir.

Naaah. He needs to apologise and grovel for his shitty lying and twisting of the truth & still hasn’t.. He cannot do it,

Now conveniently moving the subject away from Mount and Bellingham and onto Thiago. Some things never change

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Oh yes a huge anti climax no doubt about it,

But signing a lad at almost 30 - one with a poor injury record even in his prime… Did smack of desperation. We can’t really afford this type of player in his prime but will try and take one now his star is on the wane and the fee is attainable.

Anyone who saw him live knows something though. The guy is top top top quality. I mean as good as you will see anywhere technically Maybe just Shy of a Luke Modric but in that league. Sadly misused - not Klopp’s fault but necessity dictated… He ended up working as a grafter
    Your right mate , he was an absolute player . Probably adds to the disappointment of him not really enjoying 4 great years with us . Would be nice to see someone of similar quality , but mid twenties and more reliable

Your right mate , he was an absolute player . Probably adds to the disappointment of him not really enjoying 4 great years with us . Would be nice to see someone of similar quality , but mid twenties and more reliable
    We’ve got Mac he’s the genuine article a proper midfield general, love watching him, I like to watch the highlights again & just focus on what he does with & without the ball, he’s a machine, makes me laugh to watch him at times as he never stop patrolling scanning adjusting readjusting his position looking & anticipating what’s on or could be

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Naaah. He needs to apologise and grovel for his shitty lying and twisting of the truth & still hasn’t.. He cannot do it,

Now conveniently moving the subject away from Mount and Bellingham and onto Thiago. Some things never change
    Give it up lad........its top notch shitehousing from 19.............take the beating and move on. He's done you propper on this one.

Steveo mate, you're arguing with a man who has never, ever been wrong with any of his opinions in his entire life. (Well in his head anyway).

19 mate, you make some brilliant observations and points sometimes. You lose alot of credibility however with your rigidity of opinion and lack of admission when you have got something wrong.

He’s arguing with himself?

I’m just giving him a taste of his own medicine he’s been spooning out to others for years, unsurprisingly, he doesn’t like it

Quote Originally Posted by Frasier View Post
    Steveo mate, you're arguing with a man who has never, ever been wrong with any of his opinions in his entire life. (Well in his head anyway).

19 mate, you make some brilliant observations and points sometimes. You lose alot of credibility however with your rigidity of opinion and lack of admission when you have got something wrong.
    Great post and the last point is what makes it so sad. HE does make some great points AND I also agree with his outlook on many things.

I wouldn't mind it at all if he was a thicko - clearly intelligent BUT he cannot ever face the possibility that on extremely rare occasion he too gets it wrong. We all do. Klopp is ready to admit his mistakes instantaneously.

Quite sad