Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 25678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Liverpool set sights on Mount

And here we are, rather than an apology or even an acknowledgement or acceptance of what he does & has done so many times to so many posters over 100’s & 100’s of threads, he doubles down like a true narcissist.

He really needs help, you lot who like him aren’t helping him by not calling it, he has form for this crap throughout his entire time here

It’s not an opinion either, I have actually discussed his behaviour with talking therapies reading that first post is like reading a long list of pathetic grudges held by this sad & really quite pathetic individual because someone has expressed very different opinions to them

Why the fuck has this thread randomly been bumped from 2023?

not only is it from 2023, it's by LFFC-FUCKING CLICK

Oh now I see 19x bumping a thread to be a arse and prove a point, get a life!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KEY words " Could e asily" "COU;D" could "COULD" not that he would be.

Bellingham could have been a expensive flop for all we knew..... at the time, no point bumping threads later to call people out on things for having a opinion/thoughts, how sad is that

ffs.

'the fact you even remember this topic over a year later, really makes me wonder what you do in your spare time apart from lfconline
    Last edited by Kev0909; 7th May 2024 at 11:29 AM.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

It was done because Mount was playing & it was a great example to use to try & help Steven about him dragging things up that are ancient history

NPD seems to be his issue

Looks like klopp leaving is affecting more than just the players.

Still not answered the m question

Who was the better signing Mac Allister or Thiago?

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post

That's not even a question....

MacAllister had had 1 season. Can't answer it yet. But if he keeps playing like this season, then macallister will be.

Thiago, unfortunatly, was hampered by too many injuries. Although that was sonething that concerned when we signed him. His injury record was poor.

Mac so far this season all comps 5 goals 7 assists

Thiago all seasons all comps 2 goals 4 assists

Mac so far this season all comps 5 goals 7 assists

Thiago all seasons all comps 2 goals 4 assists
    Ya, I'm not one to base things on stats only.

There is a Stát floating around at the moment that is trying to say Elliott has had a better season than Foden. Or is a better player or along those lines. For me stats can be used to illustrate a point, but not the be all and end all.

I agree with that to an extent but forwards & midfielders get judged on their numbers, if you’re bought as a creative midfielder you’re expected to provide goals & assists and passes before the assist and passes that brilliantly open up the play that lead to a goal being scored like Mac’s for Trent v Spurs

Most ppl here spent at least 4 seasons moaning our midfielders didn’t get enough goals and assists even though they were frequently used to support our full backs playing g further forward & that was more beneficial to the team

If a striker isn’t scoring or assisting ppl complain

If a creative midfielder bought to provide goals & assists & release others to assist isn’t delivering that & hasn’t fans at every club complain & they are correctly considered a flop

If a forward gets a gilt edged chance to score & misses, they get stick, if the mid has a gilt edged chance to release a player to assist or to assist a player & fucks it up they get stick

That’s how it’s always been to my recollection