Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Liverpool set sights on Mount

And he "could easily" have been a flop - still has to keep it going at that club to stay relevant but has been superb to date..

He hasn't naturally, been as much of a flop as your man Endo at Chelsea but there was always the risk.

Doing lot's of gymnastics in NOT answering the questions buster.. Come on 19 Surely you can do better than this. YOur special powers dude.. Those patterns..?

Come on

Brillisnt post and as accurate as ever still today, he’s STILL at that shit & not just with me despite all my efforts to help him

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Well, he started, thinking he was 'The Decider' and some kind of internet warrior forum enforcer and making posts to that effect "Lay of Thiago and the manager" (or else obviously plus how dare you have an opinion different from the narrative I am desperate tp create) "I will expose you" while brutally exposing himself continually with his persistent flip flopping and revisionist account of things including what he had previously said when trying to do so

And here he is, this couldn't be more perfect and accurate

I've suffered enough prats like that in my life and turned the other cheek, but I'm not doing that here,

Mount is one of our ultimate swerves , he is terrible

He certainly looks that way - Klopp was a huge admirer though to be fair, make no mistake he was in for him before United stole a march.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyliver View Post
    Mount is one of our ultimate swerves , he is terrible
    Careful Jimmy you might threaten Steven’s status quo & he’ll attempt to drag you into 100 pages of nonsense next

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    He certainly looks that way - Klopp was a huge admirer though to be fair, make no mistake he was in for him before United stole a march.
    We did a lot better when Nurgen was less influential in transfers, he wanted Thiago too & he was the massive flop you predicted Bellingham than to be

Sad.. especially as I did not ever predict Bellingham would be a massive flop - Another lie almost as bad as the one about me saying Mount was better.

Sad time 19x whatever value you may have had is on the floor with multiple easy to prove lies.

It reads as though you’re saying us signing Mount instead of Bellingham would be like us signing Mo instead of Brandt

It actually pretty much comes out & makes that claim

Correct Sid. Many were upset when we landed Salah instead of Brandt.

Bellingham could easily be a hugely expensive flop for whoever does land him.
    Quick question

Who has been the better signing Mac Allister or Thiago?

Sids post

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    I doubt many were massively excited about Wijnaldum or Robertson before they joined us either.

How he might perform in Klopp's Liverpool side versus a Chelsea side that continually recruits new Managers would be interesting to see - could be good, could be shite. We can't afford for him to be shite of course but will reserve judgement until he has had a spell in a Red shirt.

Can see Lampard trying to make him sign an extension anyway. Not that Frank will stay if Chelsea have any sense whatsoever.
    My response:

Correct Sid. Many were upset when we landed Salah instead of Brandt.

Bellingham could easily be a hugely expensive flop for whoever does land him. Might still be us yet, but the wealth of talk around us pulling up out - is looking pretty final.
    How is this saying Bellingham will be a massive flop? This is my response to sid - in part feeling a little subdued that we were not going in for Bellingham and that Mount was probably the more likely signing ... I suggested that he "Could easily" be an expensive flop - because that is the reality with so many high profile signings.

Now in your desperation to try and discredit me you are not only spinning and distorting things to suit a narrative you are actively telling fibs about me stating that Mount was the better player.. I have read the entire Thread..

It's a lie mate.. Pathetic. Simply because you have no answer to the questions I have put to you.