Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 58910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Liverpool set sights on Mount

Steveo it’s taken you four seasons to admit Thiago has been the biggest flop of Jurgen’s career For whatever reason, quicker league, playing next to Fab, can’t play certain types of passes out lads thrive on, he’s just been a disaster

We all get things wrong, you are the very last person to talk about other ppl having issues admitting it

I did this because in your entire history on this forum you have persistently gone on 30 odd page tirades against other posters ‘doubling down’ and trying to move the goalposts rather than simply admit you were wrong

Oh stop trying to untangle yourself and ingratiate yourself to people who along ago sussed you out.

And no - none of it justifies the lies.

It’s sad… But few expect more from you

Double down Steveo strikes again

You’ll never change or even accept what you do

Let’s just leave at that, but Bellingham a flop & Mount better? Come on lad

Demand for the evidence YET AGAIN that I ever and anywhere said “Bellingham would be a massive flop”

come on - defend your good standing

Evidence needed for your bullshit claim that I ever - anywhere said Mount was better than Bellingham..

Come on you big tart - put up or shut up.

Thank fuck we didn't sign him. he was Chelsea's player of the season for a coupla seasons and was outstanding. I just think injuries have done for him . playing 60 million for a player on the last 6 months of his contract .and giving him huge wages. just about sums up them up
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Thank fuck we didn't sign him. he was Chelsea's player of the season for a coupla seasons and was outstanding. I just think injuries have done for him . playing 60 million for a player on the last 6 months of his contract .and giving him huge wages. just about sums up them up
    I really didn’t want him, I thought his powers in a Chelsea shirt were entwined with his love of the club & ‘Roy of The Rovers’ type story & that he simply wouldn’t produce those levels at another club

I also think being seemingly frozen out like he was, I was never entirely sure why, probably broke him in a way

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    I would rather have any 2 of MacAllister Stach Koopmeiners Gravenberch than Mount all day fucking long, and then sell Fab to buy one more of them making 3, all of them fit our system of play that best suits our other players and compliment our other players

If Jurgen wants options for 4231 then buy the lad Nico Williams from Bilbao for fucks sake, truly 2 footed, absolutely fucking rapid (99 pace) great dribbler, great flair, can play attacking midfield OR forward right or left, the ultimate player to compliment our forward line
    I stand by all of that & even more by Williams, just think we need a player with that ability & pace who gives us back a bit of Mane & Bobby that we’re missing

I checked in on Stach again recently, still looks a very good No6 for someone to me

They often say in life a persons own critic can be the hardest. glad you don't suffer from it Nineteenx, you've agreed with everything you've every typed on here. And i agree with myself on that.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Mount could easily have been a roaring success here under Jurgen. He would have put his arm around him.

Enzo too - and no - that’s not a jibe.. He might have been a world beater here. So too Caicedo. These are all very good players who haven’t yet produced at 2 clubs that right now seem to be graveyards for players. What could it be?

Havertz - Chelsea fans were laughing when the Arse paid out for him . Night and day between west and north London. Not laughing now are they.

And linking a players move to a teams success is another daft one. Look at Wataru Endo - Leaves Stuttgart at the bottom of the Bundesliga and they are now aim position to overtake Bayern for 2nd place.

Let’s not forget WHY this thread was dragged up.

it was done by a liar - it was done to distract everyone from the answers they all want to hear.

1.How is Klopp simultaneously guilty of ruining the things that won us a title (despite the Fabinho handicap ) but also the wronged party in a conspiracy by the league AND Uefa to thwart us winning number 20 and a probable Quadruple?

2. How is Klopp guilty of “throwing the baby out with the bath water” and simultaneously again wronged by FAPGMOL in winning number 21 this season despite replacing his midfield and losing so many senior players?

Mount better than massive flop Bellingham Is really all there is left to say