Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Mané

Always thought Bayern appointing Naglesman was a mistake, he was never a top manager, and always said Upamecano was wildly overrated also

The team Tuchel put out today

3142 with loads of players out of their best positions, the man's a clown
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

BvB top of the league by a point. It would be great to see them win it.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    I'd like Mane to win it, Dortmund are arseholes in my book, I think agents of young players thinking of going there for game time from a younger age need to be as thorough as Haaland's agent was, know what and how Dortmund are and insist on realistic release clauses being put in place

How are they arseholes? They must be fed up of developing players to then have the big clubs come and take them.
    I don't blame them one bit for fleecing other clubs who come knocking after they have put all the work into a young player.

How are they arseholes? They must be fed up of developing players to then have the big clubs come and take them.
    I don't blame them one bit for fleecing other clubs who come knocking after they have put all the work into a young player.
    I don't think they really develop them, they're the ones who benefit, having forged a reputation for giving the best young emerging players game time, they get a fair old pick of the best emerging talents to have at their disposal for a few seasons

It would be great if it made Bellingham stay there for another season to defend the title with them

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    I don't think they really develop them, they're the ones who benefit, having forged a reputation for giving the best young emerging players game time, they get a fair old pick of the best emerging talents to have at their disposal for a few seasons
    Disagree. Gotze,Reus,Lewandowski,Hummel's,Gundogan,Bellingha m. That's just off the top of my head. There's tons more. All those players went onto better things but were quality at that club.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    It would be great if it made Bellingham stay there for another season to defend the title with them
    I think that's exactly what's going to happen. He wants the LFC move if rumours are believed. Just read earlier they want to tie him to a new deal with a buyout clause of 80m that can be activated next season.

I think that's exactly what's going to happen. He wants the LFC move if rumours are believed. Just read earlier they want to tie him to a new deal with a buyout clause of 80m that can be activated next season.
    Think I saw the same account say that and if memory serves it isn't a reliable one.

We can write the saga though for a bit of a laugh.

- "Bellingham to stay until the end of 23/24 to get Liverpool move with Ł80m release clause
    - 23/24 ends, Summer window pre-24/25 opens
    - "Liverpool have pulled out of the race for Jude Bellingham as numbers do not make sense at this time
    - "Liverpool holding out for a massive Summer spend at the end of 24/25 season" (James Pearce)
    - "Thiago Alcantara has signed a contract extension"
    - Thiago goes on to play 8 League games in 24/25, Nineteenx subsequently types about Thiago and Fabinho, Steveo replies, Nineteenx replies to that, Steveo replies to that...
    - Nat Phillips scratches his head
    - Liverpool fans find joy in Harry Maguire's little skips after catastrophic mistakes in key games and say things like "it could always be worse, we could be Mancs"
    - Pep Guardiola served the wrong drink in Starbucks, blames Jürgen Klopp and Sinn Fein

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Think I saw the same account say that and if memory serves it isn't a reliable one.

We can write the saga though for a bit of a laugh.

- "Bellingham to stay until the end of 23/24 to get Liverpool move with Ł80m release clause
    - 23/24 ends, Summer window pre-24/25 opens
    - "Liverpool have pulled out of the race for Jude Bellingham as numbers do not make sense at this time
    - "Liverpool holding out for a massive Summer spend at the end of 24/25 season" (James Pearce)
    - "Thiago Alcantara has signed a contract extension"
    - Thiago goes on to play 8 League games in 24/25, Nineteenx subsequently types about Thiago and Fabinho, Steveo replies, Nineteenx replies to that, Steveo replies to that...
    - Nat Phillips scratches his head
    - Liverpool fans find joy in Harry Maguire's little skips after catastrophic mistakes in key games and say things like "it could always be worse, we could be Mancs"
    - Pep Guardiola served the wrong drink in Starbucks, blames Jürgen Klopp and Sinn Fein
    I find your lack of faith disturbing.