Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Mané

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    I find your lack of faith disturbing.

FSG would crush the spirit of a saint, Just ask Jurgen.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    FSG would crush the spirit of a saint, Just ask Jurgen.
    I know, I'm just continuing with my blind Bellingham faith. It's the only thing that will give me any optimism.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    I know, I'm just continuing with my blind Bellingham faith. It's the only thing that will give me any optimism.
    There are always more players my friend.

- We wanted Alex Teixeira
    - We wanted Werner
    - We wanted Nabil Fekir

Sometimes transfers don't happen but we keep going.

Offender Of The Offended...!!

It`s Better To Reign In Hell, Than Serve In Heaven!

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    I think the genius part of the run by Mane was not tackling Mo

Fire up his cracking goal v Bayern etc etc

Offender Of The Offended...!!

It`s Better To Reign In Hell, Than Serve In Heaven!

I was watching the highlights of that game on another youtube just the other day, Thiago was absolutely terrible, he got bummed by our press and counter press throughout, very odd buying such a player to be your playmaker when your team, playing as they had been prior to his arrival, winning a Champions League and Premier League, have absolutely destroyed him like that
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Great times, Great goal, great pass before the assist from Divock

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    I was watching the highlights of that game on another youtube just the other day, Thiago was absolutely terrible, he got bummed by our press and counter press throughout, very odd buying such a player to be your playmaker when your team, playing as they had been prior to his arrival, winning a Champions League and Premier League, have absolutely destroyed him like that
    Again you are talking shite. Your relentless nonsense goes unchallenged by most on here simply because they don’t want to engage with you.

Liverpool beat Bayern in one game…and you say it was because Thiago got bummed… hmm strange… as our manager and club wanted the player.

Same player who since that game has been to 2 Champions league finals - winning one WITH Bayern.. Strangely his former club haven’t got close to a final since his departure.

But please do continue your desperado tactics and trolling of Thiago. With each post you simply highlight how desperate you are to try and tell us all that black is white.

We got to one carrying him as a dead weight , he hasn't even got a single assist for us in the Champions League yet the competition many here, including you I am sure, claimed we had bought him to succeed in, yet it was Thiago who Modric did with a top quality ball to Carvajal (bummed again) Fab left his man to give Carvajal an easy pass and Casemiro one in turn and the rest is history

Here's the rub and what you don't like and are conveniently ignoring, Thiago was a part of a Bayern side that was every bit as good, perhaps even better than the side that won in 19-20 when Jurgen fucked up our progressing in the competition fielding Gomez and Fab (who also played a huge part in our loss to Real in last season's final and who both of played a massive part in the 5-2 to real that ended our interest this season)

The debate really is Liverpool at their aggressive, direct, fewest passes to goal pressing and counter pressing, lightining deadly counters best, versus Bayern with Thiago playing how we have attempted to play, Bayern and Thiago got absolutely bummed despite having more possession, sadly a familiar story for ourselves with Thiago in the side this season

Our 18-20 team was FAR better head to head than Bayern in their pomp with Thiago in his pomp in a system that suited him, they are the facts you're conveniently trying to skirt around, but I won't let you, suck it up
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”