Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 55

Thread: Boxing-Double Headlining Bouts

  1. #11
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Teesside
    Posts
    14,629
    Looks like it's on. Again. Until Fury puts a spanner in the works. Again......

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,559
    Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Looks like it's on. Again. Until Fury puts a spanner in the works. Again......
    Let's HOPE he comes through the farcical exhibition matchup with Ngannou uninjured or that could be "the spanner."
    Otherwise this could well be a very entertaining event the general public want to see happen.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,559
    I see the Media are trying to regurgitate the addition of Wilder Vs Joshua on the Fury Vs Usyk fight in Saudhi around April.
    The main question for Boxing fans is : Will either fight actually take place ?

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    26,540
    Quote Originally Posted by fagin View Post
    I see the Media are trying to regurgitate the addition of Wilder Vs Joshua on the Fury Vs Usyk fight in Saudhi around April.
    The main question for Boxing fans is : Will either fight actually take place ?
    At this point, no.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    belfast
    Posts
    16,765
    Who the fuck is going to pay £21.95 to watch the Fury fight at the weekend ?

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,559
    Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Who the fuck is going to pay £21.95 to watch the Fury fight at the weekend ?
    It's really surprising,just have to look at all the people that pay to watch those Social Media influencers,the Paul brothers or KSI.People are paying big to watch them.

    Myself it's a waste of my money to pay that,but i will watch it because i have 2 avenues of free streams to watch.Or i wouldn't bother.
    Last edited by fagin; 26th October 2023 at 10:53 PM.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    belfast
    Posts
    16,765
    Quote Originally Posted by fagin View Post
    It's really surprising,just have to look at all the people that pay to watch those Social Media influencers,the Paul brothers or KSI.People are paying big to watch them.

    Myself it's a waste of my money to pay that,but i will watch it because i have 2 avenues of free streams to watch.Or i wouldn't bother.
    The "social media influencers" I can see the appeal of young people ( which is a big part what's wrong with young people !!) But Fury and the other guy is more for the fighting fans which I very much doubt they'll be interested in. Especially for such a large price.
    Free streams will get 99.9% of the revenue 🤣🤣

  8. #18
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Teesside
    Posts
    14,629
    Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Who the fuck is going to pay £21.95 to watch the Fury fight at the weekend ?
    I think you'll be surprised mate. I reckon it'll do more ppvs than pretty much every title fight this year.
    It'll sell more than Usyk Dubois and that was a world title fight.
    It's been hyped to fuck and at the end of the day it's Fury. Like him or not he sells.
    The whole fights a joke but if promoters weren't ruining boxing we wouldn't have these nothing fights where non pro boxers are making a lot of money.
    I think Ngannou will be getting paid more than someone like Terence Crawford who's an undisputed champion and a legend.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    belfast
    Posts
    16,765
    This is a proper circus 🤣🤣🤣 Mad !!

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    belfast
    Posts
    16,765
    You just imagine everyone of the who's who have been handsomely paid to attend.

Similar Threads

  1. Boxing Day Games
    By miller0863 in forum Football Forum
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 28th December 2022, 09:58 PM
  2. This weekend's other games - Boxing Day
    By redebreck in forum Football Forum
    Replies: 184
    Last Post: 31st December 2021, 04:26 PM
  3. Boxing: Canelo vs Smyth
    By eggy81 in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 20th December 2020, 07:53 PM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •