Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Changes afoot for trip to West Ham?

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    You have to wake up fella. It’s time. time to face reality,
    I'm wide awake, Thiago gifting Leicester 2 goals in 30 seconds is one of the games we lost you conveniently left out in trying to create a run of convenient games over 2 seasons, you know, the game he single handedly lost for us
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

You are living in denial. Unable to accept what is real from what you have invented.

7 points dropped in those 5 games Thiago missed. Including that game v the Foxes. They had played just 48 hours prior too.

From TIA

‘ This was Liverpool, who hadn’t played for six days – and some key players hadn’t for nine – against a Leicester side who lost 6-3 at Man City a little over 48 hours ago..

Let’s just remember the facts, before we start the spin.

You are living in denial. Unable to accept what is real from what you have invented
    Ha ha your working in the cinema is coming out all over again, SUCH a projectionist, Thiago gifted Leicester 2 goals in 30 seconds stupid stupid foul he probably got away with all the time in the one team German League for the first and the second, it was passed back to him straight from our kick off and he whacked it straight to their lad in a fit of temper like a petulant child, who played it straight forward catching our lads standard pushing up as soon as we played it forward

Like I said.

denial.

https://www.thisisanfield.com/2021/12/leicester-1-0-liverpool-reds-end-year-with-poor-defeat/

I highlight this game because you are already setting us up for a fall. suggesting that with more rest we should beat West Ham. Fact is - in that white (Shyte kit) we have been woeful almost all season.

Reality dawns.

Like I said.

denial.

https://www.thisisanfield.com/2021/12/leicester-1-0-liverpool-reds-end-year-with-poor-defeat/

I highlight this game because you are already setting us up for a fall. suggesting that with more rest we should beat West Ham. Fact is - in that white (Shyte kit) we have been woeful almost all season.

Reality dawns.
    13th February 2021 as I said, 'In the prior season'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDe5YtdgDMQ&feature=onebox

Yes Kabak and Alisson have a mix up, a mix up caused by the ball being given straight to a Leicester players from kick off as we were looking to push up when the ball went forward

Why are you deliberately being thick?

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    When we lost 3-1 the prior season, we were winning 1-0 through a Mo goal, then Thiago committed a really stupid foul they scored the free kick from, then after being justly lambasted by Hendo for his stupid foul, he threw a tantrum and kicked the ball straight to their player after it went back to him from kick off, who played it straight forward with all our plays pushing up straight from kick off and they scored an instant second

Some things you just can't legislate for
    You understand English yes? the prior season means the season before the one you were talking about, so 20-21

Actually, the way we will set up tomorrow, I do believe it will be a good 3 or 4-0 win for us.
    Once a Red,
    you'll never walk alone

Bit early to be that off your skull WP.

You are living in denial. Unable to accept what is real from what you have invented.

7 points dropped in those 5 games Thiago missed. Including that game v the Foxes. They had played just 48 hours prior too.
    Ha hah hah you're living on fantasy island again Tatto Jesus fucking wept, when we lose and are shit becuase of Thiago's inclusion you talk about woo else was missing, players missing chances, gomez gifting Leeds a goal and all manner of excuses as to why we lost, anything but Thiago

When you want to try and paint him as the best player ever when the REALITY is he's been an injury prone flop who simply hasn't delivered anywhere near or like what was expected of him, you talk about points dropped when he didn't play and Mo missing a pen counts for nowt, being without Alisson for the away game v Chelsea (where we always draw) counts for nowt, fielding THIS line up V Spurs and, Kane escaping a straight red and Robbo getting a red and Jota having a blatant pen not given by twat Tierney don't count the same, grow up you're like a sad love stricken child

Team v Spurs

Alisson

Trent Matip Konate Robertson

Keita Morton Milner

Salah Jota Mane

Oh sorry, missing Virgil and our entire midfield only counts in games when Thiago plays Child