Page 4 of 102 FirstFirst 12345678910111454 ... LastLast

Thread: General Transfer Thread Summer 2023

Spurious rumours in The Express (yeah anno) linking Carvalho with a possible Josko Gvardiol swap deal.

I’d be up for that to be fair, we desperately need a good left footed CB and that’s exactly what Gvardiol has looked, despite being only 21.
    Whether he could hack it in the Premier League is the obvious question but then Maguire was ok at Leicester and a complete joke at Old Trafford so no guarantees wherever they come from.

Gvardiol would be an awesome signing.
    I'm presuming it would be Carvalho plus 100m though.

Bugger… wrong thread.

News #Bellingham: Dortmund wants to finalize the deal with Real Madrid very soon as always reported via
    @SPORT1
    . Understand: A total package of €150m is unlikely.

➡️ Internally Real compares him with Tchouameni (€80m)
    ➡️ There are expectations about a possible package of €120-130m with bonus payments included
    ➡️ #BVB has received no official offer yet.

Maybe us… maybe not.

Probably not

The agent of Eljif Elmas has revealed there is interest from an unknown Premier League club as Liverpool remain linked.

The Napoli midfielder has seen his future at the Serie A club up for discussion following positive displays in their pursuit of ending their wait to return to the pinnacle of Italian football.

Liverpool caught a first-hand glimpse of the attacker during their encounters with Luciano Spalletti's side.

Now in a chat on the Fabrizio Romano podcast, the Macedonian attacker is reportedly on the radar of an unknown English club.

"Another one of your players who did well this season is Eljif Elmas, he’s always in the rumours, we’ve heard about Newcastle and Liverpool recently. I want to ask if there was something concrete with Liverpool and Newcastle and what is the general situation of Eljif," the transfer reporter asked.

George Gardi, the 24-year-old's agent, said: "I think this player is underestimated, he’s a young player that has a lot of experience and he’s had four seasons at the high level.

"There is a lot of interest in him because he’s very versatile, he plays in three or four positions. He has a big future, with the new manager of Napoli there will be some evaluations to see if they still believe in this player or if not we will find a solution.

"He has interest not only from the Premier League but also from Spanish and German clubs."

Liverpool have agreed to meet Alexis Mac Allister's release clause and will pay Brighton a fee of £55-60m for the Argentina midfielder, 24. (Football Insider)
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

This is just hilarious

Manchester United will offer England defender Harry Maguire, 30, to Chelsea as part of a deal for England midfielder Mason Mount, 24. (Mirror)

Maguire will end up at Everton.. its what happens. hopefully that will see them gone next season

It’s always felt to me like they bend over for Utd twice a season in exchange for first dibs on their cast offs.

yep, like my dearly departed Nan use to say. Pull dog pull devil (no idea what it meant mind)