Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Other midweek games May 18th

Well done FSG, your tightness has allowed the next financial dopers to reach the CL far sooner than they should

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    T ya Ean but I was on the Kop that day, they deserved at least a point, we never had control of that game and they battered us at their place.

We’ve missed out on top 4 because of
    Liverpool 1-2 Leeds
    Forest 1-0 Liverpool
    Wolves 3-0 Liverpool
    Bournemouth 1-0 Liverpool

With special mentions to
    Chelsea 0-0 Liverpool
    Liverpool 0-0 Chelsea
    Palace 0-0 Liverpool
    Yep........ pretty sure I said numerous times vs the top fans on here...... stop moaning??? they said "kevative" they said, come back at the end of season I say.... when these games will cost us.

Pricks.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Yep........ pretty sure I said numerous times vs the top fans on here...... stop moaning??? they said "kevative" they said, come back at the end of season I say.... when these games will cost us.

Pricks.
    I do believe "Kevative" was a term I coined a few sessions back. Only meant in jest.

The fat lady is crooning.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    We all know why we've come up short and we all know who's to blame.
    Yep, but even the best of them have shockers at times, Jurgen's had a disaster this season to be fair, and he did with the entire mids in defence debacle in 20-21 that almost saw us miss out on the Champions League places that season too

It's showing in our run of 7 wins that he simply wasn't getting the best out of the players he had available to him

Thiago as designated playmaker with Elliott at RCM and Gomez at RCB cost us far too many points and the loss of form and automation of too many key players who weren't seeing enough of the ball largely because of the combination of Thiago as designated playmaker with Elliott at RCM and Jurgen left it far too late in the season to change it, FAR too late

Even with injuries, Newcastle and the filthy having had their own share of injuries and suspensions too in the filthy's case, we've had a better team we could put on the pitch than either of them every game, EVERY game, no excuses and people need to stop making them, Jurgen has had a fucking disaster in well over half of this season, he's never evolved a side beyond his 433 high pressing, little coaching buy players suited to the role and let them work it out between them style before and he has struggled in his attempts to do so, it shows he's never done it before
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Yep, but even the best of them have shockers at times, Jurgen's had a disaster this season to be fair, and he did with the entire mids in defence debacle in 20-21 that almost saw us miss out on the Champions League places that season too

It's showing in our run of 7 wins that he simply wasn't getting the best out of the players he had available to him

Thiago as designated playmaker with Elliott at RCM and Gomez at RCB cost us far too many points and the loss of form and automation of too many key players who weren't seeing enough of the ball largely because of the combination of Thiago as designated playmaker with Elliott at RCM and Jurgen left it far too late in the season to change it, FAR too late

Even with injuries, Newcastle and the filthy having had their own share of injuries and suspensions too in the filthy's case, we've had a better team we could put on the pitch than either of them every game, EVERY game, no excuses and people need to stop making them, Jurgen has had a fucking disaster in well over half of this season, he's never evolved a side beyond his 433 high pressing, little coaching buy players suited to the role and let them work it out between them style before and he has struggled in his attempts to do so, it shows he's never done it before
    It has been a culmination of plenty and you're not wrong saying Klopp is part of that too. It started with not signing a midfielder after Tchoameni turned us doen but that was due to him knowing his financial constraints. Everything this season can be traced back to FSG in one way or another imo.
    Could the squad have done better? Yes, no doubt but lets not forget how they've been driven into the ground over the last few seasons.

Jurgen's first build of a team clearly came to an end with our efforts at the quad last year. Hate that word but we've been in transition plus shite on the pitch all this season. Throw in short pre season, world cup schedule lunacy plus the injuries and it's all added up.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post

Pricks.
    Too many bad results this season. A stumbling first step could please even the most demanding follower of Freud.

Quote Originally Posted by Creator Supremes View Post
    Don't think I'd ever get tired of slapping Eddie Howe in the face.

Rather than the shattered way our squad crawled over the line at the end of last season, at least we are showing our best form as the season draws to a close. Lots of energy in those performances too, we were all over Leicester for 90 minutes on Monday.