Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: This weekend's other games May 20th - May 22nd

just noticed, Tosser is on the pitch for the Arse.

so happy that the Arse have failed, following our being robbed at their place this season.

Same here. Really didn’t want them winning it. Much as I loathe city everyone knows what they are.

Bayern got dry bummed 1-3 off Leipzig.
    If BvB win tomorrow they go top with two to play.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Bayern got dry bummed 1-3 off Leipzig.
    If BvB win tomorrow they go top with two to play.
    They go top with one to play
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Ah right.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    That’s great news. So a trip to Bavaria and the beautiful Roman town of Augsburg, the they play Klopp’s forst love - Mainz.

Beat those 2 and Bayern are screwed. Monopoly broken… For a season at least .

Quote Originally Posted by HLOGI View Post
    I don't live in England but I can see despite United dominance over that 20 year period the team that other teams and supporters see as the biggest sculp or the team to hurt the most is Liverpool. Everyone is up for Liverpool. Liverpool is the villan for all. Even if City win 100 league titles in a row the game that every tram and supporters will be up for is Liverpool.
    It was made that way by our media 'Anyone but Liverpool, knock them off their perch, keep them from getting back on their perch' Same as Murdoch did with the Labour party in UK politics and with Liverpool being a City that loathes the Tories and like Glasgow in Scotland, doesn't consider itself English as they don't consider themselves Scottish

It's a Murdoch speciality, so many people in the UK 'should' be able to see the Tories and our media have been shafting them for 40 years, and recognise what Blair was and that Starmer and other people on the right of Labour are in the party to stop it ever getting elected for the purposes it was formed to represent the people it was formed to, but they can't, I really fucking hat neurotypical people and their dumb ass status quos

It is true teams turn up big time to play us and roll over for or help out other sides who can knock us down and keep us away from our rightful perch

I watched Villa play the filthy in that crunch game recently, they were a shadow of the side I'm watching again on game of the day now, they started reasonably well, a big difference in that game was that PGMOL gave Villa absolutely nothing in yet another scandalous officiating display of clear and obvious bias and Villa wilted under that bias with each passing minute
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

For another year we are still the only club to stop City being Champions since 2018. Let's continue this end if season form into the next one and make Baldiola chase us down.

Good point. And 2 points says we didn’t do it 3 times. Criminal really.