Page 1 of 13 1234567811 ... LastLast

Thread: Midweek fixtures May 24th 25th

Midweek fixtures May 24th 25th

Wednesday

Brighton v City 8pm (come on Brighton really put the boot in)

Thursday

the filthy v Chelsea 8pm (come on Chelsea keep your heads, calm and focus to get the win like West Ham did playing this shower of shite and their FA PGMOL officials)
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Just got to say, Brighton are a great team to watch. Currently 1 nil down to City.

What a goal! Wow. 1-1.

Quote Originally Posted by faridtoxteth View Post
    Just got to say, Brighton are a great team to watch. Currently 1 nil down to City.
    If de Zerbi can keep them playing like that then our owners should have him on the shortlist to replace Jurgen who has 2 seasons left on his deal? No guarantee he steps up and can challenge with a big club/budget but I'd be pissed off if city replaced pep with him.

Half time 1-1. Welbeck scored another for Brighton, it was narrowly offside.
    Last 20 minutes Brighton have dominated city. Chance after chance. Unfortunately Inter Milan can never play in the style that Brighton do.
    Very good game to watch, not often you can say that about a City game (regardless of the score)

Oh my a team is pressing Man-city.. Peppy sitting down on the side line hoping a team wont do that.. he wont be please. a team is trying.
    Last edited by justme; 24th May 2023 at 10:01 PM.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

This is how a team should play against man-city.. Press and then keep the ball when you can..
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

City score completely against the run of play, but Var shows that Haaland almost pulled Colwell's shirt off as the cross came in.

Full Time 1-1. What a team. 20 shots on goal.

Yeah Brighton are quality to watch, we should try and nick one of their top coaches for our team

De Zerbi appears to have that certain je ne sais qoui top managers all possess, worth keeping an eye on him to see if he can continue and improve on what he has done in the Prem so far, got to be remembered many of their lads aren't top top players, he's already trumped Jurgen in the making a team greater than to the sum of their parts stakes. If he can build and improve on what he is already doing, he might be a top candidate to replace Jurgen in a couple of seasons time

Wonder if Guardiola will get a ban for his quite aggressive shove on the linesman/referee's assistant

I don't know why they're having a jizzfest over Cbs going one v one against Haaland, both ours did, Rudiger did, I think it was only yesterday I questioned whether Rudiger's aggressive domination of Haaland would see more managers employ their CBs against him in such a manner, maybe tonight I already have my answer

I hope we pursue our alleged interest in Colwill, HG and a massive upgrade on Gomez
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”