Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Midweek fixtures May 24th 25th

Ha ha shit diving cunt, they'll lose the cup final anyway
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

We could have really done with Enzo, his passing actually does things that are useful, just pressed then with 4 players around him and he lifted the ball over one of them quite brilliantly and they're out

Now Havertz misses an absolute sitter, Chelsea should have scored 2 here already

Fernandes dives and surprisingly gets nothing, it was never a pen, but you know what FA PGMOL are like with this shower of shite, they get penalties for tripping over a blade of grass

Sad watching this that it took Jurgen so long and so many fuck ups to so belatedly start playing to our players strengths well kind of, we're miles better than either of the teams on display here tonight, even in our tweak

I just don't get why Jurgen has decided something that worked so brilliantly, our 2 attacking full backs, isn't going to be used at all anymore, he broke it with his changes, not the opposition sides, once we got back to the team making the play and Trent being a big part of it again and got Konate and Matip back fit and dropped Elliott, it's still our best system

What a poor quality game.

Neville talking shite about the touch to set to finish and players getting it in training through practicing your patterns, any top striker playing as a professional should have his touch out of feet to set the ball to strike and first time finishes and numerous different types of finishes in different situations absolutely nailed

Now Gallagher misses an absolute sitter having been put through expertly by my man Enzo

Chelsea can't finish to save their lives they should have had four this half, they've been the much better side, just gave a soft soft SOFT goal away from a non free kick

This sums up the only 2 things you could credit the filthy with this season, being jammy as fuck and managing to pick up wins when being absolutely shit

I don't blame Madueke for shaking his head in disgust there, fucking terrible ball from Fofana

2-0 Martial scores with the filthy's second chance just before HT

Class ball from Casemiro to be fair, fucking shite defending from Chelsea again as was the first, this time holding the line on the edge of their own box not picking up letting Casemiro have it 10 yards outside their box with all the time in the world

That second goal was quality, but otherwise this has been a typical filthy performance, shite, rank average, second best, somehow spawn the win, with the opposition missing a hatful of chances to bury them

You can see Chelsea turning this around with 3 second goals without reply

NOT, fuckers couldn't hit the proverbial barn door, can't see Fat Frank getting another job in the Prem or at another top club with how shit he was at the bitters and how shit he's been with this group of players, just pick a fucking team and a way of playing and the players you want to play it and stick with it, you're never going to magically start getting results changing it every game, as we found out ourselves when Jurgen went full on corporal Jones don't panic don't panic i'm in charge to let this shower of shite beat us to Champions League football

We beat this shower of shite 7-0 playing 433 with a LCM controller against their best 11, then Jurgen bins that off for the next game and goes to 2 attacking mids and loses 1-0 to Bournemouth, fucking shite and he did shit like that all season AND the goal they scored came through our not having a player alongside Fab