Thread: Pre-season 23/24

Pre-season 23/24

Let's just remember this HAS actually been a longer season than last one, with more games for quite a few because of the World Cup and there is AGAIN a shorter break

So let's NOT arrange too many Pre-season games in too short a break when several need a proper rest more than a proper Pre-season so we don't start next season with a host of needless and avoidable injuries
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Come on, the club will be hawked across all corners of the globe. John W’s new yacht isn’t going to pay for itself.

Quote Originally Posted by LFC-DPG View Post
    Come on, the club will be hawked across all corners of the globe. John W’s new yacht isn’t going to pay for itself.
    The owners will always look to expand territories as part of pre-season Jurgen has to accept that and make as much proper pre-season use of those games and time as possible, and get his own preferred other pre-season fixtures sensibly and responsibly arranged in the remaining time, unlike our last pre-season
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”