Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Next seasons predictions

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    So he'll be Sitting in his house watching us now hoping we don't do well just so he can say "I told you so " .
    And If we do well he won't been seen again for the fear of having to tell alot of fellas on a forum he got it wrong.
    I just don't get it, we're supporters with opinions . That's all.
    That second part smacks of TheBigRC. Laid his balls on the table for Keita when he first arrived. Keita went drastically downhill almost immediately (injuries & form). No show on the forum ever since by the Big lad 😂

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    So he'll be Sitting in his house watching us now hoping we don't do well just so he can say "I told you so " .
    And If we do well he won't been seen again for the fear of having to tell alot of fellas on a forum he got it wrong.
    To be fair you have described a wealth of supporters Worldwide.

Same pattern over and over - make a bunch of very predictable calls leaning on the pessimistic side, then say "I told you so" later on, presumably to reassure oneself that they're an "expert" of some description.

"Núñez won't score 40 goals, ffs"
    "Gomez will make mistakes again this year, fss"
    "FSG won't fund Mbappe, ffs"
    "We won't get 90 points, ffs"
    "We won't score in normal time in a Final, ffs"
    "Thiago will get injured again, ffs"
    "Everton will avoid relegation again, ffs"
    "Man United will spend big again, FFS"

- then they self-fellate themselves on the internet with "I told you so" when it turns out that water is still wet - happens everywhere and isn't limited to Football.

Yup… but… just for the record - water ‘isn’t’ always wet.

no midfield depth

hehe jones at DM role what a time to be alive
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    That second part smacks of TheBigRC. Laid his balls on the table for Keita when he first arrived. Keita went drastically downhill almost immediately (injuries & form). No show on the forum ever since by the Big lad 😂
    He used to always hit me with an, I said:
    Origi was world class like Suarez.

Based on me pointing out big Divs good goals & assist per minute stats. For example... with 4 LFC Legends career stats

Origi 41 goals & 18 assists in 6,948 minutes
    Goal or Assist per 117.7 minutes

Suarez 82 goals & 46 assists in 11,324
    Goal or Assist per 88.5 minutes

Mane 120 goals & 48 assists in 21,593
    Goal or Assist per 128.5 minutes

Salah 186 goals & 79 assists in 25,045
    Goal or Assist per 94.5 minutes

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    He used to always hit me with an, I said:
    Origi was world class like Suarez.

Based on me pointing out big Divs good goals & assist per minute stats. For example... with 4 LFC Legends career stats

Origi 41 goals & 18 assists in 6,948 minutes
    Goal or Assist per 117.7 minutes

Suarez 82 goals & 46 assists in 11,324
    Goal or Assist per 88.5 minutes

Mane 120 goals & 48 assists in 21,593
    Goal or Assist per 128.5 minutes

Salah 186 goals & 79 assists in 25,045
    Goal or Assist per 94.5 minutes
    Yeah, I remember that CC pal. Then maybe it was you who scared him off, hahalol...

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    Yeah, I remember that CC pal. Then maybe it was you who scared him off, hahalol...
    Can't remember exactly but I think he was forced out by a falling on his own sword of sorts.
    Wasnme

The twat was a fooking bellend of the highest order. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Anyone know what happened to that FSG shill Taksin? Vanished the second the Cigar Smoking Winkle Dick put us up for sale…

It's none of what's being said, just had enough, really hoping Jurgen turns it around as it's as much on him as it is FSG, not seen anything in his career to suggest his third attempt at evolving from his proven way of playing will be any better than his failure at Dortmund and 3 years of taking a side that won the big 2 backwards here

Punditry commentary and corruption and an absolutely staggering and appalling 30 year running 'Anyone but Liverpool' bias in FA PGMOL, the Premier League and English FA have all played massive roles in this too

A lot of our own fans don't help either, Jurgen can do wrong you know and has got plenty wrong, at Dortmund first then in his failed and disastrous attempted evolution here as well, he broke his own working model following his personal and frankly deluded & ludicrousfootball fantasy, by my nature, although frequently very forgiving, i don't have the inclination to watch someone trial and try to build up a new system he has no proven success with having so painfully endured watching him rip a better one down brick by brick the last 3 seasons, starting in the last third of 19-20

In the now immortal words of KopOnPortugal "Fuck for this"
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    It's none of what's being said, just had enough, really hoping Jurgen turns it around as it's as much on him as it is FSG, not seen anything in his career to suggest his third attempt at evolving from his proven way of playing will be any better than his failure at Dortmund and 3 years of taking a side that won the big 2 backwards here

Punditry commentary and corruption and an absolutely staggering and appalling 30 year running 'Anyone but Liverpool' bias in FA PGMOL, the Premier League and English FA have all played massive roles in this too

A lot of our own fans don't help either, Jurgen can do wrong you know and has got plenty wrong, at Dortmund first then in his failed and disastrous attempted evolution here as well, he broke his own working model following his personal and frankly deluded & ludicrousfootball fantasy, by my nature, although frequently very forgiving, i don't have the inclination to watch someone trial and try to build up a new system he has no proven success with having so painfully endured watching him rip a better one down brick by brick the last 3 seasons, starting in the last third of 19-20

In the now immortal words of KopOnPortugal "Fuck for this"
    I thought you'd gone. No mention of fabihno or elliot which is progress. Klopp is not a problem the changing landscape of the oil money has stopped more domestic success. Glad klopp is here, im glad fsg are here, we are ran properly and are safe even in the event of a massive downturn.......which is coming and only a handful of non oil clubs can say that